Jon Jones Takes Plea Deal in Drag Racing Case

Of course most of those charges were thrown out, that cop was a dumb fucking asshole and a piece of shit too. Dumbass

i liked that cop in jones case, now he would feel to be on the other side.

Also they don't offer a deal if they believe they can get a conviction on the other charges. A justice or prosecutor will typically do what's best for them when offering a deal. They will present it as the best option for you fact is in a lot of cases based on cost it may be. I'm not challenging they reasons you may offer deals as I don't know you; I'm only stating what is usually done.
Only to people with public defenders.

Wow, my response was because you called the cop a dumb piece of shit. If Jones wasn't guilty he would not have accepted a plea. Just because he did doesn't verify the cop was wrong or dumb. If anything it means his lawyers felt that they couldnt beat those charges in a trial.
Lmao the only thing more dumb than your posts is how many likes you got

Sherdog's reputation is earned, I say it all the time

Wow, my response was because you called the cop a dumb piece of shit. If Jones wasn't guilty he would not have accepted a plea. Just because he did doesn't verify the cop was wrong or dumb. If anything it means his lawyers felt that they couldnt beat those charges in a trial.
lmaooo oh i see, you were offended i called the dumb piece of shit a dumb piece of shit because hes also a cop. i knew you had an agenda posting aggressively to a cut and dry thread. i must have missed this post before. continue on with your day!

So he did admit to drag racing?

After denying it

Someone is throwing $$ away with this guy

He isn't ever going to learn

lmaooo oh i see, you were offended i called the dumb piece of shit a dumb piece of shit because hes also a cop. i knew you had an agenda posting aggressively to a cut and dry thread. i must have missed this post before. continue on with your day!
I'm not offended by you perception of someone else at all.

Lmao the only thing more dumb than your posts is how many likes you got

Sherdog's reputation is earned, I say it all the time
Or most people realize you don't know what you're talking about. Is normal. ;)

Does Jones still have a drivers license?

Two unprovoked accidents caused by him and now he's drag racing. Pretty clear his license should be suspended for a few years.

I literally posted the only pertinent information regarding the deal. The drag racing charges were thrown out, that's a fact.

Way to fail a real hard attempt at sounding smart and making someone else sound dumb.

The fact that they chose not to pursue those charges, per a plea agreement, is not an indictment against the officer. I hope you understand that.

Taking a plea deal does not necessarily mean you're guilty of what you were accused of. I'm not defending Jones. Plea deals just save the headache of going to court and spending money on lawyers. It's kind of joke really if you've ever seen it.

So now Jones doesn't have the bankroll to fight traffic tickets?

I wonder what will happen if/when (when) Jones gets into his next legal trouble (while still on probation). I feel like he'll eventually be in a situation where jail time is inescapable.

How the fuck does this guy get away with this shit?

As a normal guy I would've been in prison if I tried any of this shit, Prob after 1 dUI.

The fact that they chose not to pursue those charges, per a plea agreement, is not an indictment against the officer. I hope you understand that.
He clearly doesn't. Lol

I'm not a fan of Jones inside or outside of the octagon, but I 100% agree with this. Revving engines ain't exactly crime of the century.
Didnt he do all this with no license tho? I thought that would be the point.

The video sure was. And there was only a plea agreement because the citations he wrote wouldn't have stuck without one. A plea only speaks to the willingness of both sides to get this over with in a timely and agreeable manner. Jones had and still has plenty bigger fish to fry than these totally frivolous citations.

On another note, if you guys have no problem with that cop you're fucked in the head. I have nothing more to discuss on this topic with a couple of sherdoggers.

Don't give people any stupid ideas, bro.
Maybe a brief freeze frame at the end when the lights go down while a couple red horns materialize on his head?

Now that I've been told not to I wanna give people all the bad ideas I can think of. :D

Back