Jon Jones Takes Plea Deal in Drag Racing Case

That question was answered last page. Hence calling you slow. Again, just stop.

Your answer was 'fuck off' and 'muh relatives'. You've also made mention of OJ simpson repeatedly. You edited one of your posts awhile after the fact and included this: 'Clearly I don't hate cops. He sucks at his job. He abuses his power. He's an asshole. These are all blatant, he's a piece of a shit'. You haven't proven that he abused his power in that scenario. Whether he was an 'asshole' is a matter of opinion, I guess. If you genuinely had an issue with 'assholes', don't you think you would've dedicated a line or two to Jon Jones? After all, Jon Jones is the master.

Last edited:
Your answer was 'fuck off' and 'muh relatives'. You've also made mention of OJ simpson repeatedly. You edited one of your posts awhile after the fact and included this: 'Clearly I don't hate cops. He sucks at his job. He abuses his power. He's an asshole. These are all blatant, he's a piece of a shit'. You haven't proven that he abused his power in that scenario. Whether he was an 'asshole' is a matter of opinion, I guess. If you genuinely had an issue with 'assholes', don't you think you would've dedicated a line or two to Jon Jones? After all, Jon Jones is the master.
It never ends with you, does it?

If I edited anything it was immediate, just like this post

It never ends with you, does it?

If I edited anything it was immediate, just like this post

Notice you neglected to respond to everything except the least substantial point about whether your edit was immediate or took awhile. That's for a reason. You have no evidence that this police officer abused his power. None whatsoever.

If he gets 6 months you really can stop all drug testing. Investing millions of dollars into this and
only getting cosmetic charges against the top dogs like Jones is a death warrant for testing.
He needs to get a 2 year suspension. Everyone on this planet knows that he was doing hard steroid cycles and from letrozole alone for several years. If thats not a case to put the hammer down there is not one.

Everyone on the planet knows he was doing hard steroid cycles? Really? That must explain why he failed so many tests prior. Also must explain why he didn't fail a test in his previous fight when this testing organization was testing him. Whatever you say man.

Notice you neglected to respond to everything except the least substantial point about whether your edit was immediate or took awhile. That's for a reason. You have no evidence that this police officer abused his power. None whatsoever.
Lol You lost like 10x already dude

Lol You lost like 10x already dude

'You lost' is not an argument. You failed to substantiate your smear of the police officer. You apparently had no idea how or why plea agreements came about (multiple people had to educate you on the matter) and thought that in and of itself was proof. It wasn't.

The rainbow is paying off!!!

got off on the more serious charges...
which sounded fishy to me at the time

hard to sympathize with Bones at this point though...

'You lost' is not an argument. You failed to substantiate your smear of the police officer. You apparently had no idea how or why plea agreements came about (multiple people had to educate you on the matter) and thought that in and of itself was proof. It wasn't.
I thought you won the argument once you accused them of being racists. Isn't that how it works?

I thought you won the argument once you accused them of being racists. Isn't that how it works?

Apparently, which is why I made sure to include it. Works well for Luke Thomas and Afrocentrics, particularly with this officer.

Everyone on the planet knows he was doing hard steroid cycles? Really? That must explain why he failed so many tests prior. Also must explain why he didn't fail a test in his previous fight when this testing organization was testing him. Whatever you say man.

Your avatar speaks for itself. Educate yourself on the topic before you try playing the white knight.
I forgot to add "Everybody besides his delusional fanboys".

The only purpose Jones now serves is to titilate Luke Thomas.

Interim UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones ? No way TS....Stripped of the Interim belt sitting in front of him....He is definitely gonna be the 1 and only person to be stripped of an Interim belt.

image.png
This is the only belt Jon is permitted to wear.

Your avatar speaks for itself. Educate yourself on the topic before you try playing the white knight.
I forgot to add "Everybody besides his delusional fanboys".

Educating myself means I need to

A) Agree he has always been dirty

B) Dismiss that he passed every test by USADA and other organizations his whole career prior

Got it..

Back