Jon Jones Takes Plea Deal in Drag Racing Case

Eater of Souls

Guardian of the Gate
@Silver
Reaction score
Interim UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, already on probation for a felony hit-and-run case, accepted a plea deal in Albuquerque Metropolitan Court on Thursday.

Jones was pulled over by Albuquerque, N.M. police on March 24 and issued five citations. The citations included Unlawful Drag Racing and Other Competitive Racing, Unlawful Exhibition Driving, Unlawful Use of Modification of Exhaust System, Failure to Maintain Traffic Lane, and Improper Display of Registration Plate

Full Story:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-jones-...ng-case?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Still winning and staying a step ahead of the law. He's got momentum going into the USADA case.

36ib5lw-gif.3558

Is he still the interim champ?

what are they waiting for...
strip him of the belt already...

Looking forward, not back.

Turning the page.

Going to stay positive.

Can't be concerned with the haters.

Did I get them all?

I mean he stayed out of the pen and didn't violate his probation or whatever, right? So it is still a win. lol. It would look bad if he had to make his case from prison.

Jones admitted that he did something wrong?
The apocalypse is upon us

Taking a plea deal does not necessarily mean you're guilty of what you were accused of. I'm not defending Jones. Plea deals just save the headache of going to court and spending money on lawyers. It's kind of joke really if you've ever seen it.

As every week go's by the reality of a Jones return increases.

That aside the UFC should strip him of this interim title but they know if he returns they want him in the UFC. It would only take a break away from 2 or 3 stars to make a rival promotion a ratings juggernaut. Conor ,Bones and Rousey go to Bellator and the rest of the roster would follow..

UFC standing by Jones...Connor could go rogue any time..

Say what you want about Jones but the cop who put him in this particular situation is a douchebag, it is bullshit he is having to deal with all these issues because some guy was on a power trip when he revved his engine

Of course most of those charges were thrown out, that cop was a dumb fucking asshole and a piece of shit too. Dumbass

Back