Media Jon Jones ROASTS Daniel Cormier: "I can write a book without mentioning DC ..."

He was able to make millions of dollars in his 20’s while you, if I had to chose between which one of you has had an exiting enough life or more experience taken more risks and gotten more rewards it would be Jon Jones. You’re in no position to make that sort of comment it’s depreciating towards yourself.

Not as "depreciating" as having a Double Yellow Card!
;)

DC could write a book without mentioning multiple PED infractions, cocaine use, running into trees with cars, crashing into other cars with pregnant women and breaking their arms high as a kite and fleeing for cover with money, hiding under a cage to avoid USADA, and being a piece of shit human being.

Still wouldn’t outsell Jon’s book.

Jon can also write a book pretending he never had trouble with the law, and was never suspended for the UFC. He can do a lot of things. They're called lies and revisionist history.

He's not very bright I guess.

It’s true. It’s not Jon’s fault that DC is not disciplined enough to fight at his optimal weightclass (205, even 185 if he was younger). Jon is the A-side so if DC wants redemption he has to chase him.

Anyone that thinks 205 SHOULD be a difficult weight cut for Daniel obviously doesn’t know anything about dieting, weight training, and macro/micro nutrients

Have you seen DC in person? He has a really wide frame. People like to point out his excess bodyfat, but that guy would have really struggled to make 85s at any point earlier in his career.

Have you seen DC in person? He has a really wide frame. People like to point out his excess bodyfat, but that guy would have really struggled to make 85s at any point earlier in his career.
I may have exaggerated the 185 comment. But say in his early 20’s, straight out of college? I think he could’ve got down to that weight, but he would have always been best competing at 205.

I may have exaggerated the 185 comment. But say in his early 20’s, straight out of college? I think he could’ve got down to that weight, but he would have always been best competing at 205.

Early 20s yeah definitely.

Just looking at his couple ufc HW performances and his strikeforce run, i think he performs better at hw. Strength is definitely not an issue, but his height and reach are on the low end.

The guy has such a good chin he can get away with stuff other fighters can't at HW.

Cmon dude, you can paint it anyway you want but at the end of the day Jones wrestled Cormier and stole his soul in the first fight, then in the rematch he kicked him in the face and punched him unconscious. There is NO DOUBT who is the better fighter, but that's fine. DC is a great guy and i'd love to be his friend, JJ seems like an asshole.

Who really wins in life?

Like Mayweather and Pacqiaou, Mayweather won the fight, but Pacman is a senator, beloved by everyone, has a beautiful family, compared to Mayweather who has to walk around with 10 security, owns a strip club, hates all his family. Who really is winning ?
Nonsense.

judge that by his actual athletic performance retard

undefeated at heavyweight

got ko'd at lhw where he weighed in looking near death

why are the worlds strongest men fat? all they are interested in is performance

human biology isnt set up so that the guys you fap to will be the best at doing stuff, and its not set up so that everyones body works the same
Come on, liver, really?

"Undefeated at heavyweight" *Undefeated at BW, FW, LW, WW, MW, and HW! In fact, undefeated in all divisions, except Jones' one.
"Got ko'd at lhw because boo hoo" *Yeah, I could actually see his ribs at that fight, and by that I mean his pork ribs all you can eat buffet, of course.
"why are the worlds strongest man fat?" *No way he does that to hide his PED usage. No.way.

And the grand finale: Being as fat as his fanbase to hide all that stanozolol doesn't earn him extra points.

Jon Jones being ruthless.

<JonesLaugh>

Category:
self help
Tittle:
“How to be a cheater,POS,criminal and get away with it”
Preface from:
Jeffrey Epstein
“Jon Jones is on the right path!
When he finally gets caught for good he will be old and retired,just like me”
OJ Simpson
“Jones knows!!
When they get you just say”the glove doesnt fit!!!”
Lance Armstrong
“Only the best like Jones can say.
If you cheat BUT you got rich?You GOOD!”

Jones grasping at straws again. I'd say let your fighting do the talking, but we all know there isn't a lot of merit to that either given we can never trust the guy to not be cheating and lying through his teeth. Must be rough having a teenagers mentality in your thirties still.

Book meaning rap sheet

No one else has built up the reputation he has for ONE and I repeat ONE criminal citation.

His criminal reputation comes from hater work at the salt mines not actual wrong's he's done.

judge that by his actual athletic performance retard

undefeated at heavyweight

got ko'd at lhw where he weighed in looking near death

why are the worlds strongest men fat? all they are interested in is performance

human biology isnt set up so that the guys you fap to will be the best at doing stuff, and its not set up so that everyones body works the same

The world's strongest men aren't fat, they are doing other sports. It's why the boxing HW championship was held in such high regard while MMA started out with shorter fatter people. HW has never been the toughest MMA division because of that. LHW's and MW's depending on the era are the best mix of athletes and size. And going to HW for these people has lots of drawbacks.

He for sure did. Jon watched the tape a studied his opponent well. One of the best to do that.... but he is also a horrible tainted cheater so that will always come up.
The only people that bring it up are desperate GSp fans trying to keep their boring hero at the top of the GOAT talks ....

Saturday, after dc beats stoor, Jones will step into the ring and rematch will be arranged...

Jones could write a book on cocaine, prostitutes, fast cars, fast life and pictograms. DC could write a book on how to be a family man. Both books would be really bad though.
Actually, DC's books would be a complete and balanced story, with a charismatic villain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back