Media Jon Jones ROASTS Daniel Cormier: "I can write a book without mentioning DC ..."

Jones' success isn't just due to PEDs. Please dn't confuse me with other anti-fans whom you've engaged with on the topic. He's obviously a great athlete and a prodigious talent.

But it's telling that his PED issues came to the fore with Cormier and have dogged him ever since. And that is a significant part of his career now, especially since DC is Jones' best win - unlike the other LHW former champs Jones beat, DC was defended multiple times in two divisions and is undefeated except by Jones.

No way, you are making assumptions to suit your pre determined argument, when you should be using facts to reach a conclusion. Jones after Usada, decisively finished the only man to ever come close to beating him, in Alexander Gustaffson, so one could argue this was his best win. His second win over Cormier may have been more personal, but he won their first fight without any controversy from a competitors point of view

Dc was never the lineal LHW champ, he inherited a vacant belt after getting head-kick KO'd and crying on TV. He was never really the champ, then in this division he "defended" against Volkan Ozedemir, who somehow got the shot by default after beating Manuwa? I think this is the weakest defence in LHW history, lets be real, his last fight was against unranked Latifi.

But I will give you that he won the HW belt fair and square, Stipe is legit. But then he fucked it up again by not giving Stipe the immediate rematch, but defending against gatekeeper Derrick Lewis, a so-so counter striker with non-top25 cardio. Probably the weakest HW defence in history also.

So when you look at the actual facts instead of twisting it around "omg double champ two division goat", it becomes, "head kick KOd, got one belt for free, awesome win over stiper, defended against top 25 lhw for no reason, then top 15 hw for no reason, now awesome rematch"

i'd give him one legit championship level win, Stipe

Jones could write a book on cocaine, prostitutes, fast cars, fast life and pictograms. DC could write a book on how to be a family man. Both books would be really bad though.

A book about hookers, blow, fast cars and fights sounds kinda good. Or better yet a Movie...

Bones. A Nicholas Winding Refn film.

I think Jon is pretty insecure about fighting at heavyweight. I think he's jealous that DC had success without him.

He's clearly trying to goad DC into fighting him again at 205. "He won't be willing to lose that weight again"... lol.

It’s true. It’s not Jon’s fault that DC is not disciplined enough to fight at his optimal weightclass (205, even 185 if he was younger). Jon is the A-side so if DC wants redemption he has to chase him.

Anyone that thinks 205 SHOULD be a difficult weight cut for Daniel obviously doesn’t know anything about dieting, weight training, and macro/micro nutrients

If anyone thinks it's a hard cut, that makes them retarded

Cormier is a great fighter, but the guy is clinically obese and a walking bill board for Diabetes and high cholesterol

The guy is easily 30% body fat

Jon Jones would just delete the book after he gets any criticism.

DC's an olympian. He's on the shit that USADA will know about in 10 years.

(Not saying Jon is clean tho)
But it’s been 11 years since he was an Olympian so shouldn’t usada know about that gear now?

Hey where’s the tweet??

Torn, as I would love to read a book about Jones but wouldn't believe a word Jones said if he wrote a book about himself.

DC manned up twice. He cut weight and went down naturally to fight a roided up Jones. Jones already has a huge reach advantage LOL! Jones is truly a dense and nearly remorseless individual.

Of fucking course he wouldnt. Else he would have to explain why his win was overtuned into a no contest due to testing positive for PEDs.

He could write a book without mentioning MMA, a book full of fuck ups.

plot twist: Jon Jones is writing a children's book

Jon can try to rewrite his history in a book of lies, but we all know the truth.

BTW Jones should be fighting HW where 205 is the minimum weight, but Jon always needs some "help" and an advantage.

It’s true. It’s not Jon’s fault that DC is not disciplined enough to fight at his optimal weightclass (205, even 185 if he was younger). Jon is the A-side so if DC wants redemption he has to chase him.

Anyone that thinks 205 SHOULD be a difficult weight cut for Daniel obviously doesn’t know anything about dieting, weight training, and macro/micro nutrients

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

In before muh kidneys comments. Yeah that fat slob could be middle weight even welter weight champion

If anyone thinks it's a hard cut, that makes them retarded

Cormier is a great fighter, but the guy is clinically obese and a walking bill board for Diabetes and high cholesterol

The guy is easily 30% body fat
read the first sentence slowly my son @in the liver

Back