Media Jon Jones ROASTS Daniel Cormier: "I can write a book without mentioning DC ..."

Fair to call me on my poor grammar.

Jones can't seem to tweet several consecutive times without referencing Cormier. He cannot write a book about himself without referencing his best win.
What? I didn't want to call you on grammar!!! I'm the last one to do such a thing I hate grammar police..

I really thought you're talking about yourself. Which seemed really "weird"...

I take it back then :)

The two will always be tied. And I think it benefits jon.

-everytime DC is brought up as some kind of goat the response will be that Jones had beat him at least once, and jon has never lost to anyone
-DC has been rocked and knocked down by a punch... this has never happened to Jon
- both of them have lost rounds and taken to split decision. (DC by Gus, and Jones by Santos)

Jon Jones being ruthless.

<JonesLaugh>

funny how jon cant right a book about being in handcuffs or taking peds.

dc can right a book with out talking about cops or peds.

dc for the win.

Jon should try to be a champ champ. If jon beats dc at HW it only solidifies his legacy even more. Plus he would make crazy money from it. Also DC is only getting older. Jon needs to strike now.

DC: I can write a book without mentioning failed drug tests and getting arrested for being a twat

Jon Jones - "I can write a book..."

Bones lying again.

"Jon Jones ROASTS Daniel Cormier: "I can write a book without mentioning DC ..."

He can write a book?!?
:confused:

JJ looking to duck contenders again.
Everyday this week he has said sometjing about DC.

I wonder what books JJ has read since leaving high school.

Says the tweet is unavailable.

Fix this shit TS.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.
Exactly ... DC weighed like 250 against Stipe and Lewis. He's an enormous guy. He may be short, but he's wide and thick.

Anyone who would even suggest that DC could make 185 with "better dieting, weight training, and nutrition" AT ANY AGE is a fucking retard. @GrayArea

Even in wrestling he weighed in at 211 pounds (96kg), when he was in his best shape. Presumably he was cutting some weight to make that too... which puts him easily over 220 when he was in Olympic level shape. That's too much to ever make 185.

Ironically Jones has chose DCs fight week to go on twitter rants about DC and USADA.

Well he's too dumb to write a book... so yeah.

I is greatest fighter. I win champinship.

It’s true. It’s not Jon’s fault that DC is not disciplined enough to fight at his optimal weightclass (205, even 185 if he was younger). Jon is the A-side so if DC wants redemption he has to chase him.

Anyone that thinks 205 SHOULD be a difficult weight cut for Daniel obviously doesn’t know anything about dieting, weight training, and macro/micro nutrients
....it’s not DC’s fault that he had to carry LHW for years while Jon was doing blow, hitting pregnant women, and testing positive multiple times including ruining UFC 200.

Jon obviously doesn’t know anything about being a moral person or how to avoid banned substances.

Somehow only poor Jon pulses and has multiple test failure for 3 different drugs due to “tainted supplements”

"Jon Jones ROASTS Daniel Cormier: "I can write a book without mentioning DC ..."

He can write a book?!?
:confused:
He was able to make millions of dollars in his 20’s while you, if I had to chose between which one of you has had an exiting enough life or more experience taken more risks and gotten more rewards it would be Jon Jones. You’re in no position to make that sort of comment it’s depreciating towards yourself.

He was able to make millions of dollars in his 20’s while you, if I had to chose between which one of you has had an exiting enough life or more experience taken more risks and gotten more rewards it would be Jon Jones. You’re in no position to make that sort of comment it’s depreciating towards yourself.
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Back