Jon Jones responds to Dana White's "Diva" comment

Where did i ever say there were statistics? It's just a general impression, Jones beat three of the most popular LHW of all time in Shogun, Rampage and Machida and those guys have a lot of old time hardcore fans.

I agree that shogun, Machida and Rampage statement but the Fox era statement I dont know about.

Its a nice idea but I dont know about that one.

I didnt try to determine anything, i was wondering the maturity level of the crybabies on here. I never tried to evaluate their ages, most are probably men in their late 40's, what I did do was try to determine their maturity level.

Again the statement was a common response and it was nothing that warranted this little whine fest which I made mention

Shalom

I agree with that shogun, Machida and Rampage statement but the Fox era statement I dont know about.

Its a nice idea but I dont know about that one.

I'm not certain or anything, but i do know a lot of new school MMA fans IRL, FOX era or around that, who are all into Jones.

Again the statement was a common response and it was nothing that warranted this little whine fest which I made mention

Shalom

But it was kind akward, wouldn't you agree?

Edit. Dude, stop using the ghost edit all the time lol, it's impossible to have a conversation that way.

Bit ghey, dana's a fucking sensitive diva too. They're too similar.

Dana is the biggest diva in MMA history, how many shrill rants has he gone off on at the slightest proverication?

Mature, restrained, dignified and respectful from Jones, which is apparently everything that most of the denizens of Sherdog hate.

Brings them closer together.

Haha sounds like they're dating now.

I'm not certain or anything, but i do know a lot of new school MMA fans IRL, FOX era or around that, who are all into Jones.

You almost use that as a pejorative

Look here its a nice blanketed thought but I know plenty of Old school cats who are fans.

We agree to disagree

Also no, the response was not awkward, it was a normal and common response. He isnt Tupac Shukar, he is a MMA fighter, I dont expect an academic thesis or something cool or hip.

I also could careless about the responses MMA fighters make.

Its too much silliness on here with quotes and comments about issues that are irrelevant. It was a normal response from a fighter, I really dont see the issue.

You almost use that as a pejorative

I didn't though.

Look here its a nice blanketed thought but I know plenty of Old school cats who are fans.

We agree to disagree

Oh they certainly are, i didn't deny that. It's just that think there are more new fans who are fans of Jones than haters of his.

Also no, the response was not awkward, it was a normal and common response. He isnt Tupac Shukar, he is a MMA fighter, I dont expect an academic thesis or something cool or hip.

I also could careless about the responses MMA fighters make.

Its too much silliness on here with quotes and comments about issues that are irrelevant. It was a normal response from a fighter, I really dont see the issue.

I thought it was akward, and this threads proves that plenty agree with me.

I didn't though.

Oh they certainly are, i didn't deny that. It's just that think there are more new fans who are fans of Jones than haters of his.

I thought it was akward, and this threads proves that plenty agree with me.

The new fans issue is fine, its conjecture and your conjecture is your own.

If you thought jones comment was awkward thats fine, again that is your opinion along with the others.

Also, being awkward is okay, there is nothing wrong with that, jones is paid to be a fighter, I dont expect him to be anything else.

If you are looking for cool sound bites from guys who get in a cage and fight for a living thats on some of you.

I myself and a few others thought it was a regular and quite boring comment and far from awkward but maybe some of us are just different in our thinking.

When Vitor called him a diva did it bring them closer together? Yall remember that Jesus moment they had post fight? I give it six months Jones and Dana will be married

Back