Jon Jones responds to Dana White's "Diva" comment

Boyka

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/16/3881940/jon-jones-dana-white-diva-comments-ufc-mma

"Well, being in this business you learn to have tough skin and not take everything so personal. It is whatever. Dana says things and he says whatever is coming to his head and you can't blame him for it. Maybe sometimes I say diva-ish things, maybe I don't, maybe we just always don't agree to things, but we're learning each other and I honestly feel all our little moments are just bringing us closer together."

The last part was quite diva-ish of him haha

Can't stand this guy....
Sonnen v jones is a dilemma... Here's to hoping they have a tekken style double KO

Bit ghey, dana's a fucking sensitive diva too. They're too similar.

worflaugh.gif

Okay, Jones.

he shoulda just said 'dna white eats too much ' or just some light hearted joke instead of taking it so seriously - just laugh it off and people will take it easy on you - these kinds of responses are exactly why people tease him haha

lol, Dana seems to have Jones right where he wants him. Jones actually thinks Dana bashing and trashing him brings them closer together?

Dana is just keeping you in check, Jon. So you never realize that you're getting paid chump change.

He should have just said, "Dana talks a lot, but he doesn't fight, so his words are meaningless and hard to take seriously."

Not very eloquent, but i appreciate the effort in sounding mature and rational.

I'll grant him a point in my personal book.

You're at -99 now, Jonny. Keep up the good work and i'll buy a T-Shirt!

If I could ban all Jones quotes from my mind and just watch him fight that would be awesome.

It's ironic that these lousy posters sherdog are calling someone a Diva when all they do is bitch and complain all day... I guess it takes a Diva to know one.

This kind of stuff doesn't matter to me. Jon Jones is a fucking murderer in the octagon, and that's what matters in the end.

This kind of stuff doesn't matter to me. Jon Jones is a fucking murderer in the octagon, and that's what matters in the end.

You're motherfuckin' right.
I'll tell you what, he's even fun to root against, because i know it will take some divine spiritual intervention just get him looking remotely vulnerable these days.

LOL at his last comment about him and Dana being closer

Back