Jon Jones responds to Dana White's "Diva" comment

Odd that someone you don't personally know has gotten to you...

life: get one.

Apparently it was my comment about Jones who got to you!

a) he didn't "get to me" as you put.

b) I could care less about him. I do care about fighters I am a fan of.

and that drives me to
c) he does live from his Fan-base, and as such, he could be less "fake". it would get him more fans 9and in turn, more money).

but it's ok. he has retards like you who can't accept criticism in his name...
it is funny, since you OBVIOUSLY do not know him, but feel compelled to protect him...

your motto should serve more to you than I... for I have a life, and a hobby. You apparently do not.

Yeah, its either that, or maybe Jones is a fucking adult and doesnt need to launch spitballs at every bully that picks on him.

Well, apparently he does, since he did respond... in a very weird way!

but it's ok. I know how hard it is for YOU to receive any criticism about your hero...:icon_cry2

Well, apparently he does, since he did respond... in a very weird way!

but it's ok. I know how hard it is for YOU to receive any criticism about your hero...:icon_cry2

Yoda and John Adams are my heros

Not Jones

This kind of stuff doesn't matter to me. Jon Jones is a fucking murderer in the octagon, and that's what matters in the end.

This.

/thread and the other 800 similar threads from the last two weeks.

Please Cormier, please come down and toss this kid around and show him some humility!!!!!
lol if cormier tosses Jones once then Jones will humble up mid fight and teep kick DC to an easy unanimous decision with his T-rex reach. No way Jones loses to Daniel.

Not very eloquent, but i appreciate the effort in sounding mature and rational.

I'll grant him a point in my personal book.

You're at -99 now, Jonny. Keep up the good work and i'll buy a T-Shirt!

I am with you on this except for the t-shirt part. Never.

Jon-Jones-haters.jpg

Even though I agree with all the posts hating on Jones I could not help loling and getting the feeling that Jon is getting the last laugh.

Dana vs Jones

both are better with their mouth shut.

Even though I agree with all the posts hating on Jones I could not help loling and getting the feeling that Jon is getting the last laugh.

Agreed. As long as he keeps winning he can say anything ridiculous as he likes. it's funny when your actions speak louder than whatever you say

I think he has the same opinion of Chael Sonnen. After their fight they will hangout together and he will teach Chael "swag".

Jon-Jones-haters.jpg

Jones is the man. He can say the sky is blue and pitiful dummies will get their panties in a bunch.

Back