Jon Jones responds to Dana White's "Diva" comment

I dont get it, what jones said was fine, I dont see anything wrong with what he said. It was a grown up response and a regular response which was fine and common.

The maturity level and insecurity level on sherdog and among the posters is relevant. Some of you on here are kids, its ridiculous, everything is gay and a lame comeback.

He was just answering a question and the answer was fine at least to the men and grown ups on sherdog.

The little kids on here are a trip, the Mods sure have their jobs cut out for them.

Shalom to them.

PS: War Jones, great response from a great fighter and I always love when he speaks, good stuff and good read.

Last edited:
I dont get it, what jones said was fine, I dont see anything wrong with what he said. It was a grown up response and a regular response which was fine and common.

The maturity level and insecurity level on sherdog and among the posters is relevant. Some of you on here are kids, its ridiculous, everything is gay and a lame comeback.

He was just answering a question and the answer was fine at least to the men and grown ups on sherdog.

The little kids on here are a trip, the Mods sure have their jobs cut out for them.

Shalom to them.

War Jones and this is why I like the kid, I like jones more when he talks like this, its good for business and thats why I root for him.

Its fascinating man. Im not convinced they are children, I wouldnt be surprised if they are highly insecure or intellectually challenged adults. Whats odd, what draws so many of them to MMA?

Its fascinating man. Im not convinced they are children, I wouldnt be surprised if they are highly insecure or intellectually challenged adults. Whats odd, what draws so many of them to MMA?

That is what I am thinking, posters like Speeit and the rest seem to be very insecure, immature and possibly intellectually challenged but what can you do.

I agree with you, its fascinating and quite sad but that is MMA and its crowd.

The comment IMO was a regular response, which read like a common response and there was really nothing special about the response.

Some called it lame and others said it was not direct enough, its ridiculous, now folks are telling jones what he should say.

Its ridiculous but that is sherdog, sadly thats the maturity level of MMA fans nowadays. Boxing fans would not have blinked at the comment which was very ordinary but these kids in here just get erratic at these kinds of boring comments.

What can you do.

I really dont like Jones, but some of you guys are trying way to hard to find something to hate.

That is what I am thinking, posters like Speeit and the rest seem to be very insecure, immature and possibly intellectually challenged but what can you do.

The comment IMO was a regular response, which read like a common response and there was really nothing special about the response.

Some called it lame and others said it was not direct enough, its ridiculous, now folks are telling jones what he should say.

Its ridiculous but that is sherdog, sadly thats the maturity level of MMA fans nowadays. Boxing fans would not have blinked at the comment which was very ordinary but these kids in here just get erratic at these kinds of boring comments.

What can you do.

Every fighter gets hated on here, I think some people are either trolling or excessively sensitive. If they are serious then most are hypocrites too.

Just queers who watch MMA looking for potential dates.

Jones will always be hated, sad but true. If he didn't disrespect Shogun & come off as fake, I would like him.

Jones will always be hated, sad but true. If he didn't disrespect Shogun & come off as fake, I would like him.

Shogun will never get that belt back, let it go. Jones put a real hurting on shogun but thats fighting.

Take it for what it is and yes sadly he will always be hated on but luckily he has the LHW belt to sooth his woes.

Its hard being champion but jones will be okay Grinding, you can send him a tweet.

Every fighter gets hated on here, I think some people are either trolling or excessively sensitive. If they are serious then most are hypocrites too.

I know, I have been here long enough to know that for sure but the crybabies on here are abundant.

Jones is such an akward guy, he tries too damn hard with being mr nice guy, it just ends up being corny...

What can you do.

Yeah, me saying it was a mature response and that Jones is a great fighter means im intellectually challenged.

Keep that reading comprehension up, playboy, you're killing it.

I've been a huge boxing fan most of my life, btw, far before i ever got into MMA, which makes this post even more hilarious.

What can you do?
Bang your head on a wall, i promise it will help

Shalom to them.

PS: War Jones, great response from a great fighter and I always love when he speaks, good stuff and good read.

Most Jones haters are long time fans who hate him for beating one of the long time legends they supported for ages. Whereas a lot Jones fans are FOX era kids who found the unbeatable champ of their generation and who tend to hate on the legends of old. Get your shit straight.

Most Jones haters are long time fans who hate him for beating one of the long time legends they supported for ages. Whereas a lot Jones fans are FOX era kids who found the unbeatable champ of their generation and who tend to hate on the legends of old. Get your shit straight.

Thats a great blanketed statement and wonderful scientific hypothesis you have there and if you want to believe that, have at it and knock yourself out.

How did you come by getting those statistics.

Last edited:
Thats a great blanketed statement and wonderful scientific hypothesis you have there and if you want to believe that have at it and knock yourself out.

How did you come by getting those statistics.

Where did i ever say there were statistics? It's just a general impression, Jones beat three of the most popular LHW of all time in Shogun, Rampage and Machida and those guys have a lot of old time hardcore fans.

Look here, I dont have time to push conjecture on who are what because I am not a psychic like yourself.

All I said was the thread was funny with a lot of crying about a common response and thats all.

I could careless about the haters.

Yeah, you're not a psychic, so you're clearly using some other kind of special ability to determine the age and maturity level of those who mocked Jones reply to Dana. Lol, what a hypocrite...

Back