Jon Jones Removed from UFC LHW and P4P Rankings

screw_himself_up.gif

Have a like for one of the greatest gifs of all time

(@Arm Barbarian )

I hope his fiancee who he cheats on constantly leaves him and takes half of his shit now. She was probably just waiting for the money to stop rolling in.

I hope his fiancee who he cheats on constantly leaves him and takes half of his shit now. She was probably just waiting for the money to stop rolling in.
That's not how engagements work; that's how marriages work. A fiance doesnt get half of your stuff; that's why she's only a fiance.

That's not how engagements work; that's how marriages work. A fiance doesnt get half of your stuff; that's why she's only a fiance.

they have kids together. she'll walk away with plenty and child support monthly.

Admittedly Jon looked off his game with the long layoff but he still did what he needed to do.

Yes, he sure did, didn't he...

Wait, are we talking about during the fight or after it?

5 in each division?

yeah, you're nuts
HW Cain,Werdum,Miocic,JDS,Overeem,
LHW JBJ,Cormier,Gus,Rumble,Glover
I said current Fedor,remember.The guy who lost to Bigfoot and little Dan Henderson who got thrown around like a doll by Cormier,Your the one who is nuts not me.

How you compare DC to Fedor? They have similar builds, short-ish fighter, DC had a great run at HW and his single loss comes from JBJ at LHW, he even KO´d Silva in their SF fight, who beat Fedor right before fighting DC, JBJ would not fight Fedor at LHW, but at HW, that means he is at Fedor´s weight, i wouldnt count on Fedor going right through JBJ but more of a competitive fight.
Cormier would destroy Fedor,it wouldn't even be competitive.

HW Cain,Werdum,Miocic,JDS,Overeem,
LHW JBJ,Cormier,Gus,Rumble,Glover
I said current Fedor,remember.The guy who lost to Bigfoot and little Dan Henderson who got thrown around like a doll by Cormier,Your the one who is nuts not me.
and I was talking about prime (pride) fedor, so not sure why you're replying to me, then

and I was talking about prime (pride) fedor, so not sure why you're replying to me, then
Because you don't make sense.Prime means nothing now,the Fedor of today is finished,so I am not sure why your talking about him at all?We could argue until we're blue in the face aboutprime this and prime that,but we will never get an answer so it's pointless.Tge Fedor of today would get beaten with ease by the top 5 of each division and probably the top 10.

Because you don't make sense.Prime means nothing now,the Fedor of today is finished,so I am not sure why your talking about him at all?We could argue until we're blue in the face aboutprime this and prime that,but we will never get an answer so it's pointless.Tge Fedor of today would get beaten with ease by the top 5 of each division and probably the top 10.
of course it means. I'm replying to the idea that "mma evolves" as justification as to why prime fedor wouldn't do well in today's ufc, that's all

I'm not talking about what you're talking about

of course it means. I'm replying to the idea that "mma evolves" as justification as to why prime fedor wouldn't do well in today's ufc, that's all

I'm not talking about what you're talking about
I really can't be bothered with this,I've got better things to do.

Chael Sonnen was talking about how if you get popped for estrogen blockers that is some high-level masking attempting going on...

he was doing this for years. you don't just jump into something that sophisticated your first time around

his performance was DEFINITELY affected by PEDs

meaning: Gustafsson would have destroyed him since his tank would have been gone middle of round 4

but then again, maybe everyone was on it back then?

the greatest fighter to ever live...sidelined...because he didnt want to grow tits

Nope. He'll be remembered as an eye-poking, roided cheater.

Fedor bless

As if a Russian--who spent most of his time in orgs that never tested--didn't do his share of PEDs.

Back