Jon Jones Removed from UFC LHW and P4P Rankings

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Still the greatest that MMA has ever seen. Ya'll will miss him when he's gone.

That gif sums up JBJ for me. Who does that X pelvic thrust thing and is not a douche? Lol

That's not how engagements work; that's how marriages work. A fiance doesnt get half of your stuff; that's why she's only a fiance.

Actually it is how things work when you have kids and have been common law for so long.

I'm so desensitized to this shit at this point. Strip him of the title, suspend him, put him in jail, etc -- expecting inspirational quotes about greatness, challenges, and Jesus. The saga never ends. Fuck that clown.

Still pissed I didn't get to see him figs Humble Johnson.

I hope his fiancee who he cheats on constantly leaves him and takes half of his shit now. She was probably just waiting for the money to stop rolling in.

I do think thats kind of unfair to think of his fiance. She met him and supported him way before he had sucess and has been loyal despite all the abysmal shit he pulled. If she leaves him now she will have a million legitimate reasons to terminate her relationship with Jones other than "money to stop rolling in".

Think about how he behaved in public and how little we now. It cant be far away to think that he has done even much more problematic nonsense to screw their life that we dont know of. Certainly isnt the happy family life with an agressive self inflated coke addict who constantly fucks whores and does whatever more shit.

no issue wit that, check again in 2018...

Damn, I am thinking we might not see Jones again, he will probably get in trouble with police for something else while he is suspended too and that will make it even longer

Does this mean he's officially stripped? UFC website doesn't have him listed as the interim champ either.

It's great and all but the day when they suspend Jones for at least 2 years, that day will be my second birthday.

Who cares? His ranking is completely irrelevant. You're an idiot if you think his return fight won't be for either the belt or top contendership. He won't be fighting Nikita Krylov or something like that.

Back