Jon Jones Removed from UFC LHW and P4P Rankings

if you want to say jonny beats fedor, fine, but now with this retarded "mma evolves" argument

pride fedor would do really well on the UFC's HW division even now
Ok your correct it doesn't evolve.I can see Gracie going on a 11 fight streak nowadays,What your saying makes so much sense

This has all been discussed before. In order to beat Fedor, you have to be able to do at least one of the following things. And we're not even talking about Prime Fedor here but Out Of Prime Fedor:

- Out-mass him (like Bigfoot, who was supposedly 280+ on fight night)
- Hurt him with power (Hendo, Maldonado)
- Trick him and have superior subs (Werdum, who is the master at this as shown in Cain fight)

Jones doesn't have these qualities. He's not big enough, he doesn't hit hard enough, and his subs aren't good enough.

What this means is that Fedor would go right at Jones with no fear at all. And if you can't slow down Fedor he will run through you like a hot knife through butter. Fedor has done this to men larger than Jones.

Jones is a heck of a fighter. But he's built on height and reach (and apparently roids). Fedor isn't. This is why there are no "Gus fights" in Fedor's prime. There was no time in Fedor's prime when he was 'exposed' because someone turned up who had similar height as reach as him. And so forth.

Jones is a great fighter. He is. But he's no Fedor and he would get wrecked by Prime Fedor head to head. As I said, I think a Brett Rogers or Tim Sylvia obliteration would probably be Jones' fate if he stepped in the ring/cage with Prime Fedor.

It would be brutal, and it would be a short fight. Jones would have no idea what happened to him.

How you compare DC to Fedor? They have similar builds, short-ish fighter, DC had a great run at HW and his single loss comes from JBJ at LHW, he even KO´d Silva in their SF fight, who beat Fedor right before fighting DC, JBJ would not fight Fedor at LHW, but at HW, that means he is at Fedor´s weight, i wouldnt count on Fedor going right through JBJ but more of a competitive fight.

This has all been discussed before. In order to beat Fedor, you have to be able to do at least one of the following things. And we're not even talking about Prime Fedor here but Out Of Prime Fedor:

- Out-mass him (like Bigfoot, who was supposedly 280+ on fight night)
- Hurt him with power (Hendo, Maldonado)
- Trick him and have superior subs (Werdum, who is the master at this as shown in Cain fight)

Jones doesn't have these qualities. He's not big enough, he doesn't hit hard enough, and his subs aren't good enough.

What this means is that Fedor would go right at Jones with no fear at all. And if you can't slow down Fedor he will run through you like a hot knife through butter. Fedor has done this to men larger than Jones.

Jones is a heck of a fighter. But he's built on height and reach (and apparently roids). Fedor isn't. This is why there are no "Gus fights" in Fedor's prime. There was no time in Fedor's prime when he was 'exposed' because someone turned up who had similar height as reach as him. And so forth.

Jones is a great fighter. He is. But he's no Fedor and he would get wrecked by Prime Fedor head to head. As I said, I think a Brett Rogers or Tim Sylvia obliteration would probably be Jones' fate if he stepped in the ring/cage with Prime Fedor.

It would be brutal, and it would be a short fight. Jones would have no idea what happened to him.
I don't remember Werdum tricking Cain much,more like battering him on the feet then subbing him.Unless your talking Fedor of 10 years ago he is not worth mentioning nowadays.

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Still the greatest that MMA has ever seen. Ya'll will miss him when he's gone.

Yep, the LHW division is dead until he returns

You said it's a "retarded argument" is that not disagreeing?
the whole point, not the single quote

saying mma evolves just to say because fedor fought 10 years ago that he's necessarily a can in the modern days
we're not talking about fucking royce , shamrock or don frye

the whole point, not the single quote

saying mma evolves just to say because fedor fought 10 years ago that he's necessarily a can in the modern days
we're not talking about fucking royce , shamrock or don frye
I dont remember calling him a can,or is that you putting words in people's mouths?I do however think there is 5 if not more HW of LHW that would despatch of him fairly well in today's age.

I dont remember calling him a can,or is that you putting words in people's mouths?I do however think there is 5 if not more HW of LHW that would despatch of him fairly well in today's age.
5 in each division?

yeah, you're nuts

We don't need him. Take him out of the roster already.

Whenever he comes back, he'll be back to the number 1 spot within 2 fights with or without steroids

Now if only someone could remove him from every vehicle he tries to step in

How is this even relevant? Fedor fought bigger guys like a man, Jones fought smaller guys whilst cheating in multiple ways lol.

He's trash, deal with it.

Fedor was just too lazy and undisciplined to lose his fat. He didn't fight HW because he was some warrior who wanted a challenge

Back