Jon Jones Removed from UFC LHW and P4P Rankings

what took so long? From the time USADA officially flagged Jones until today Ive had about 150 edible cookies, that's to much fucking time to make a move. The UFC is becoming Ultimate Fucking Cunts.

Do you ever have non edible cookies?

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Still the greatest that MMA has ever seen. Ya'll will miss him when he's gone.

He's gone. Don't miss.

Fedor would have annihilated Jones. Gone right through him like tissue paper. I'm thinking something like a Brett Rogers detonation for the win.

I respect Jones, but he's not in Fedor's class. And he does not match up well with Fedor.
Jon would fuck him up and you know it. You can say no but deep down, you know it.

Let's mock DC for losing to a not ranked fighter.

bork1}

Not sure about GOAT. He was probably hooked up with the good stuff from his NFL brother his entire career. Finally got caught. Had he not been on the high end juice, who knows how he would have done.

I hate Jon Jones as much as anyone, but on juice, no juice - it doesn't really matter. Jon's never been a super explosive guy. It's always been the great technique and fight IQ that has turned people's heads. Plus, it's not like the guys he's faced weren't juiced as well.

I understand how people will react though. Look at some of the people in baseball...best of all time with or without steroids and they are afterthoughts because they juiced. People overly-exagerrate the effects it has on performance IMO. It helps, but it doesn't turn you into the GOAT.

I hate Jon Jones as much as anyone, but on juice, no juice - it doesn't really matter. Jon's never been a super explosive guy. It's always been the great technique and fight IQ that has turned people's heads. Plus, it's not like the guys he's faced weren't juiced as well.

I understand how people will react though. Look at some of the people in baseball...best of all time with or without steroids and they are afterthoughts because they juiced. People overly-exagerrate the effects it has on performance IMO. It helps, but it doesn't turn you into the GOAT.

problem is yeah.. it does.

barry bonds.

jon jones.

lance amstrong.

i'm done.

He's been out a long time, cheated, and will be out a long time more. There is no reasonable reason to keep him in any rankings. The show must go on.

Well since this is the first time he's popped nobody can say he was using before. Unless you can show me another time where he failed a drug for peds

You think its more than likely when he got big, i think it was when he was proven to have extremely suspect hormone levels neither are proof positive. However your time frame means he waited till usada to start roiding which would be stupid beyond words. He lacks impulse control but i doubt he would be that stupid.

God I miss him so bad.

I guess, but I've seen speed bags generate more offense than either of them did that night.

Admittedly Jon looked off his game with the long layoff but he still did what he needed to do.

Someone needs to make a thread if Sherdog takes him off the rankings. I can't see the Jones in tears pic enough times.

Fedor would have annihilated Jones. Gone right through him like tissue paper. I'm thinking something like a Brett Rogers detonation for the win.

I respect Jones, but he's not in Fedor's class. And he does not match up well with Fedor.
I'm as big of a Fedor fan as anyone, but you have to realize his time has passed. You're not doing him any favor by pretending he's still the same guy as in 2006.

Fedor would get outclassed,MMA evolves like any other sport.5 years is a lifetime in MMA
if you want to say jonny beats fedor, fine, but now with this retarded "mma evolves" argument

pride fedor would do really well on the UFC's HW division even now

Back