Media Jon Jones looking like hes stuck in the mud in new video.

He looks like he's put on a good amount of weight actually. He looks like he could weighin at around 240-250 pounds lean. Looking good.

Nope, the vast majority of the added weight will be just fat. Unless he is using steroids.

It'll depend on how he reacts to taking HW shots, he generally has a very good chin, but its probably between Glover , Thiago or LHW DC for the heaviest hands/strikes he has faced. I picture he would still be quicker than most of the HW division and if his firepower can't hold them off he might continue to be more of a decision guy again.

DC was relatively pillow fisted at LHW. According to Gustafsson DC and Jones had similar punching power.

He probably is getting in some quick pad work after a workout. He's probably drained in that clip.

Jones has better clinch work and wrestling than Stipe/Ngannou... he could deffo take both down
I don't think it's as easy as you seem to believe. If it were so easy, Ngannou wouldn't finish every fight inside a minute.

Jones is used to controlling smaller guys in the clinch and using his size as leverage. He can't do that at HW. He was getting tagged and beat up by Gus, Reyes, and Santos. If Ngannou, who has a MUCH bigger reach than Santos, can land cleanly even once, it's over. Period.

You probably thought that about Stipe before they fought too. Jones is a better wrestler than Stipe, and will be just as big as Stipe at HW.
Stipe is a HW and has always fought HWs. Jones has never fought HWs and always relied on a size advantage. Against Stipe or Ngannou he can't do that. He doesn't have the power to KO them. He's certainly not controlling them with grappling.

If you think Ngannou hasn't learned from his fight with Stipe...well, you're not paying much attention, are you?

Lol at the haters in this thread. He looks good and is drilling technique it’s quite obvious many of you armchair critics have never trained a day in your life.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Idk how he looks but Bones' team always prepares.

Tbh just gonna forget about Bones until his first HW bout, at which point I'll be the first one tuning in

Back