Media Jon Jones looking like hes stuck in the mud in new video.

Sure, he's added fat, but clearly he's also added the muscle he needs to compete at HW. It's pretty much impossible to bulk up adding only lean mass. As was pointed out already, he's not especially fat for a HW.

He makes it pretty easy. Amazing and entertaining fighter and on top of that he does some nice controversial things to troll the snowflakes. Are you even an MMA fan if Jones isn't one of your favourite fighters?
The shit that man has done outside of the cage shouldn't be considered "controversial"
But you do you boo

original

He better tape up that thumb toe.

Agreed on everything, except ‘even if he’s on gear’. Gear will spare your muscle, even if you do a ton of cardio.
Historically, he's been on cutters, which don't really add or preserve much muscle mass.
If he's on something to bulk up, the yes, he'll keep most of it, and it will be obvious that he's on gear because he'll look like like a guy on gear.

We will have to see about Jones for sure... Looking forward to it.

Max... I thought he was fine at 145 because he had great cardio and pace... If you are cutting too much that isn't possible. On the other hand I think Max would do fine at 155, especially given a little time to fill our... He was in now way "smashed" by Dustin, with all due respect to a solid troll. A big bunch of folks thought the scores were pretty close. Heck Max landed a few more significant strikes according to the Fight metric thingie... But that's just the number... I do think Dustin did more damage..... Anyhow... Nice to chat.

View attachment 836442

Fixed that post for ya Sherbroseph.

What ??? I responded to a guy that said "Jones will do what cormier wasn't able to do at HW" or something like that. I asked what was is unable to do because he was HW Champ and defended his title. How your wall of text respond to this in any way ?
Meant to reply to who you were quoting, I edited my post accordingly, sorry for the mistake.

Dude .. its a fight forum.. People are critiquing fighters... no different (possibly slightly less classy) than sports commentators discussing quality or shitty quarterbacks. I'm pretty sure we can talk about techniques and physiques without thinking we can actually take Jones in a fight ourselves. So what the hell are you going on about? Plus.. many have little respect for the juicing, eye poking, hit and run a preggo, coke head, fake Christian known as Bones Jones.
There ain't no real Christians. The closest we have to real Christians are those flat earthers, evolution denying, anti vaxxer types.

looks slower but...

he is training

maybe he was tired in that moment
maybe he was not pushing the pace intentionally
maybe he is recovering from an injury...

we´ll see in his next fight

One thing we all learnt throughtout all the JBJ career: NEVER BET AGAINST HIM

Back