Media Jon Jones looking like hes stuck in the mud in new video.

Damn, Ngannou will look like Deron Winn next to Jones

I hope he decides to get in the pocket with the big boys. Nothing is going to be more boring than watching him run away for 25 minutes.

It'll depend on how he reacts to taking HW shots, he generally has a very good chin, but its probably between Glover , Thiago or LHW DC for the heaviest hands/strikes he has faced. I picture he would still be quicker than most of the HW division and if his firepower can't hold them off he might continue to be more of a decision guy again.

Damn, has Jones ever looked this slow?

He has to get used to the extra weight and all the heavy lifting will slow his legs down a bit. There are secret ways to speed up your legs even with the heavy lifting. But I'll keep those secrets to myself, that the type of info I will charge for.

Jones does seem like he's hitting harder. Just needs to adjust to the new size and power, and get his cardio to handle the extra load.

I hope he decides to get in the pocket with the big boys. Nothing is going to be more boring than watching him run away for 25 minutes.
This. Everyone talks about when Bones was all juiced finishing guys but for the most part, he eeks out decisions now, some close and some dominating them, but still fairly boring.

Looks good to me, he'll have some of the best mobility and cardio (presumably) at HW, but my god someone needs to kick those skinny calves

He looks stiff as fuck, but he's probably still faster than most HW's. It's probably a work in progress for him since he hasn't been signed for a fight yet

Guess we'll never get to see Healthy Big Toe Jon.

Really wanna see his chin hold up at HW. It may not fail him, but if it gets a little bit more sensitive, it derails his whole game.

Back