Media Jon Jones looking like hes stuck in the mud in new video.

"Wazhehsgegeghrrzggh as fhrewherjoh john jones prezeughhbagg shesgesgeyhydero gonna brezebrazzizi heavy weight goodhiomarayoh yeah wezehgzeezehog agzhushbuzushi prakcowezuszihehiehshshh still champ.."

-Stipe Miocic (Feb. 2021)
AoZiJI-O_200x200.jpg

Going to be interesting what happens, he does look a little slower at HW, but will he gain power he might have lost at LHW? That's the real question, if his opponents can feel the power it could totally change his style.

He can move up, but the legs arent moving up with him. The first time one of those monsters blasts him with a solid calf kick, he will be Suga show running around with the dead foot floppin around. Calf implants...

Big boy bones coming for stipes belt just to besmirch DC a 4th time but doing what he couldn't lmao

"Wazhehsgegeghrrzggh as fhrewherjoh john jones prezeughhbagg shesgesgeyhydero gonna brezebrazzizi heavy weight goodhiomarayoh yeah wezehgzeezehog agzhushbuzushi prakcowezuszihehiehshshh still champ.."

AoZiJI-O_200x200.jpg

Fuck lmfao

<{MingNope}>

He can move up, but the legs arent moving up with him. The first time one of those monsters blasts him with a solid calf kick, he will be Suga show running around with the dead foot floppin around. Calf implants...
Which one of those monsters are you referring to?

AoZiJI-O_200x200.jpg

LOL! haha

Not the biggest Jon Jones but I think the only current heavyweight who has a chance at beating him is Stipe Miocic. Stipe has good fight IQ and is good standing and on the ground. Stipe may not wow you but he has the tools to beat anyone who steps in the cage with him. I think we see Stipe vs Jon before the year end as I think he beats Francis again.

Which one of those monsters are you referring to?
They are all monsters compared to that twig. Even the guys that dont normally throw many leg kicks will be against JJ. Look at those fucking legs. I will pick Gane. He is the monster to destroy JJs leg.

Jon's fight IQ is his best weapon, he has just added Mass to go with his speed.

F = m . a

Bones defeats all at HW.

Actually them chicken legs have always been his strength. I don t think leg kicks will be his downfall. His downfall will be not being able to bully his opponent with size. He s always struggled with guys of similar size, imagine with those big powerful motherfuckers at HW.

Back