Jon Jones looking like a walking corpse after the fight ******GIF*****

Looking at the gifs on the first page, I guess Rumble is right, Gus won :rolleyes:

makes me respect him more to be honest

Jones lost this (very close fight). Incumbency bias made him get the decision.

Got his ass kicked really, really bad, but still managed to win clearly. Got to give the man his props. Tough motherfucker.

Why can't you idiots just be honest? You bet money on Gus at very profitable odds and can't mentally cope with the fact that Gus came so close but didn't get the nod. You'd sound like less of idiots than you do acting like you seriously believe Gus was robbed.

You poor people. Your poverty, desperation and misdirected anger hurt to watch.

Lmao :icon_lol:

This thread reminded me of Ughugh. Goodnight, sweet prince....

All this time has passed since their fight but the outcome has not..... Jones still won.

Too many people can't park their hatred for Jones aside to be impartial when it came to him being in a close fight.

But he still a champion you cannot doubt about that even i think Gus win that fight...

But it is the first time he's got his ass handed to him and only limped away with the Belt due to one of the worst Decisions in modern MMA history.:rolleyes:

Lol yeah okay.. God knows he never hurt his opponent or did anything significant in the entire fight. He just got his ass kicked the entire time. And most of the media that were there that night certainly didn't score the fight for Jones.

Lol yeah okay.. God knows he never hurt his opponent or did anything significant in the entire fight. He just got his ass kicked the entire time. And most of the media that were there that night certainly didn't score the fight for Jones.

The most significant strike that Gus threw the entire fight, was the glancing blow that cut Jones' eye in the first round.

This thread reminded me of Ughugh. Goodnight, sweet prince....

Pour a little of your 40 out for him.

Last edited:
Congrats on making yourself sound like a fool. A close fight like that is in no way one of the worst decisions, not even close. And you been here since 2009, damn shame. Learn more about MMA.

No, you're the one looking like the fool for saying it was even a close fight.

Looks like a warrior who fought a crazy fight to the end to me.

What no gif of the mauler walking out
Of cage Is he limping to can't remember
Anyone gif

Doctor should have stopped it after the 4th when he went in to check on Jones.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's lost his license to practice after that failure to do his duty.

Back