Jon Jones looking like a walking corpse after the fight ******GIF*****

warrior status

Indeed

Jon really hid it well, he was even composed post fight and interview but he was likely sore all over.

Great determination to push through by both men, Gus was spent and still fired back with shots here and there in the 5th.

That's what happens when you run into a Norse warrior viking from Valhalla.

i7amSSPkYGJep.gif

He's limping because he broke his foot on gus's face.

He was worse off after the sonnen fight, I guess that means sonnen > Gus. LOL

MMA is a tough way to make a living, everyone will have a shitty night here and there. Makes it even more impressive that he had the mental toughness to push through and get the job done. The belt isn't given away, you gotta take it. Gus fought a tough fight but didn't do quite enough.

Gus absolutely won the fight. Jones did score some nice elbows, that was about it

beaten and battered! beauitful gifs. it is monday and iam still PISSED about the fuckn retarded judges decision.

Even ray Charles scored that fight for Gus. get these judges out of the sport there old and dumb

Rustled? Sounds like you are if it's carrying over till now and the judges aren't all THAT old

looks like the walking corpse of the greatest light heavyweight champ in UFC history, imo

Gus absolutely won the fight. Jones did score some nice elbows, that was about it

Gus was saved by the bell, fact.

He took one hell of a beating. We know his chin is solid now.

JUST BLEED God was pleased with the sacrifices made by and of him, and the Bloody one convinced the judges to allow him to remain on the throne to provide more...

"Yo dawg, I just got my ass beat. Thanks for the win. How many z-rows you want after the 1?"

Jones doesn't even speak like that. I sweat you racist Jones haters get bolder and bolder every time he wins. Shit is getting out of control.

Why can't you idiots just be honest? You bet money on Gus at very profitable odds and can't mentally cope with the fact that Gus came so close but didn't get the nod. You'd sound like less of idiots than you do acting like you seriously believe Gus was robbed.

You poor people. Your poverty, desperation and misdirected anger hurt to watch.

This is seriously no fucking joke either. I'll take Gustafsson over Jones again in the rematch (Gustafsson will only get better and has a higher ceiling than Jones who is already about as good as he'll ever be) and I'd also pick Weidman to beat Jones at 205 or catchweight.

Lol based on what?? Jones can still improve leaps and bounds in his striking hes the same age as Gus. How do even figure in a way that Gus can improve and Jones cant.

Gus whooped Jones' @ss. What would you expect???

And yes, Gus was robbed.

Back