Jon Jones lands sports nutrition sponsorship (GOAT is almost back)

Jon needs a supplement that will improve his shitty driving ability.

DC will probably be triggered the most.
DCcry.jpg
<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Nothing better for your product than to have a two time suspected cheater promoting it.

LOL didn´t GAT have some banned substances in their shit? Seriously.

Jones implied that is why he tested positive.

All must be forgiven (i.e. they figured out the right dose).

Nitraflex_PinkLemonade_1_ebecb46b-e66f-4227-a100-106cd65d11e0@2x.png

Interesting stuff

WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
That's fine, it only causes birth defects on the state of california

Jon seems to have been on the brink of returning for three fucking months now. This is ridiculous

Am I the only one who feels that USADA looks totally fucking corrupt throughout this most recent phase? They have gone from enforcing the rules to seemingly working to accommodate the UFC by letting Jones off the hook. If he doesn’t get two years it is difficult to see USADA as having any legitimacy or credibility.
Where is there any evidence usada are doing anything to accommodate the ufc?

When has anyone from inside usada suggested this is the case?

Where is there any evidence usada are doing anything to accommodate the ufc?

When has anyone from inside usada suggested this is the case?

The evidence is not conclusive at all, but many media outlets have publicly stated that the UFC is ‘working very hard’ to get Jones cleared so he can fight on UFC 230. That clearly implies collaboration and discussion that should not occur if USADA is independent. I have seen multiple reporters associated with both ESPN and Vox discuss it over the last 3 days alone, and in fact I first heard it in the media several weeks ago.

He was with GAT when he gave the tainted supp excuse, they dropped him and distanced themselves so quick. I wonder why theyd be so keen to get him back.
They noticed that their sales went up after Jon said they put roids in their supps... so they were like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well, let's roll with it

many media outlets have publicly stated that the UFC is ‘working very hard’ to get Jones cleared so he can fight on UFC 230. That clearly implies collaboration and discussion that should not occur if USADA is independent.

It doesn't mean it is effective though.

It doesn't mean it is effective though.

tHu9pcv.gif

It doesn't matter one bit whether the UFC's interference in the USADA achieves its desired effect.

It is the very fact of interference in the first place which undermines the entire legitimacy of the UFC-USADA relationship and the disciplinary process.

tHu9pcv.gif

It doesn't matter one bit whether the UFC's interference in the USADA achieves its desired effect.

It is the very fact of interference in the first place which undermines the entire legitimacy of the UFC-USADA relationship and the disciplinary process.

You don't even know what they are doing, it could simply mean that they are giving legal help to Jones. It was the same circus last time, with all sorts of promisses for Jones early return from top insider sources, and he still got the full suspension.

You don't even know what they are doing, it could simply mean that they are giving legal help to Jones. It was the same circus last time, with all sorts of promisses for Jones early return from top insider sources, and he still got the full suspension.

The UFC should not be 'simply .... giving legal help' to Jones. The UFC is supposed to stay out of the process. There is nothing simple about them interfering in it. That is the whole point of the system.

If there is nothing to these stories then, given all the media reports to the contrary, the UFC and USADA should issue public clarification in order to underline the robustness and fairness of the disciplinary process.

the UFC and USADA should issue public clarification in order to underline the robustness and fairness of the disciplinary process.

The clarification will be when Jones is officially suspended according to USADA's guideline, which is four years unless an unlikely new element comes in Jones' favour.

The clarification will be when Jones is officially suspended according to USADA's guideline, which is four years unless an unlikely new element comes in Jones' favour.

Keep ducking all the points that I raise which skewer your argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back