Jon Jones lands sports nutrition sponsorship (GOAT is almost back)

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

If Jones is lining up sponsors, that would suggest that he may be near the end of his drug test suspension, handed down by United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in the wake of his “no contest” against Daniel Cormier.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/5/1...-jon-jones-lands-sports-nutrition-sponsorship

A guy coming off his second PED suspension, great face for your supplements company <36>

I'm hoping he lands some chinese supplements sponsorship just for laughs

From Nike, to some no-name brand with 7000 followers

Yes getting signed by GAT sports is a sure sign that he’s back.

The powerful GAT sports has dat inside info.

Oh sweet Jesus please come back to us Jon! We miss you!!!! Goat of all goats!!!

Told the world how he feels with the sound of a Gat

Lawl, Gat Supplements?
Never fucking heard of them. Nor has anybody.

If hes cleared it shows usada is corrupt and they give out information about suspension verdicts to people they shouldnt, before its made public.

This is a clean cut case of a guy having every opportunity at his feet and he manages to fuck it up; almost like he was trying to fuck it up. From Nike to this..

It's sad that so many still consider Jones a GOAT when he took unfair and illegal actions to chemically enhance his body in order to win. Obviously, those who support Jones are non-athletes and have never had to compete against cheaters so they don't care.

Good advertisment tbh, if they contain the same substances that helped push Jon's career forward i want me some of that.

Back