Jon Jones lands sports nutrition sponsorship (GOAT is almost back)

Experts in suppliments indeed

Mll3ZuQ.jpg

God bless our GOAT.

May he hastily return to his rightful place on top and make the haters even more salty

Does this sponsor know something we don’t?

He fits well with the other guys they sponsor. GAT clearly loves clean athletes.

Sergio_1920x700_0d0b5811-6fdd-46b6-bf35-9ad11ad558bd_1920x700.jpg

BigRamy_mini.jpg

Sherdog be like...

tumblr_oqdgc2Mx4j1rdpjfqo1_540.gif

LOL didn´t GAT have some banned substances in their shit? Seriously.

Anyway, the GOAT is back be-hatches!

A guy coming off his second PED suspension, great face for your supplements company <36>
He was with GAT when he gave the tainted supp excuse, they dropped him and distanced themselves so quick. I wonder why theyd be so keen to get him back.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/...n-jones-lands-supplement-sponsorship-mma-news

"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is not exactly the model athlete that companies would want to sponsor right now. With two drug test failures in the UFC on top of various run-ins with the law, having “Bones” endorse anything could be a PR problem for any company.

Supplement company GAT Sport, however, decided to take a gamble by having Jones back as its endorser.

Does this mean that GAT supplements are guaranteed "tainted"? *wink* ;)
I'm sure many people will buy them in the hopes that they are. :p

They are "guaranteed" to give you results

screen_shot_2015-11-18_at_10.08.18_pm.png

How are they gonna feel when Jones claims their supplements made him piss hot?

I could be a 'fixer' for any major star MMA athlete right now who is using steroids.

I would establish a relationship with a tier 2 or 3 private supplement company to act as my fighters insurance company. They would provide him his clean supplements but every time they do a batch they would seal away a couple samples with traces of whatever steroids he was using to provide whenever the athlete was busted. Oops these supplements got contaminated with some of our other stuff, sorry. Not the athletes fault.

Of course this 'fix' would come with a huge back end payment pre negotiated.

I think athlete users would be negligent to not be lining up this kind of insurance policy and I am sure we will see more and more 'sealed contaminated supplements' pop up when the top athletes are busted.

Back