Jon Jones lands sports nutrition sponsorship (GOAT is almost back)

Jones getting cleared will trigger a lot of Sherdoggers for sure.

Jones getting cleared will trigger a lot of Sherdoggers for sure.
DC will probably be triggered the most.
DCcry.jpg

Actually kind of genius. Most supplement companies either lace with or don’t take steps to insure that their supplements are clean of all PEDs. Why not on the sly advertise that? Sponsor all athletes that have popped. A PED loophole for common folks. Accidentally unpurpose juice up.

A guy coming off his second PED suspension, great face for your supplements company <36>

This time no more tainted sups I guess thats the angle <mma1>

Actually kind of genius. Most supplement companies either lace with or don’t take steps to insure that their supplements are clean of all PEDs. Why not on the sly advertise that? Sponsor all athletes that have popped. A PED loophole for common folks. Accidentally unpurpose juice up.

Probably, but I don´t believe that shit. Actual PEDs are more $ nobody will lace supplements because of that. And if there is cross contamination I doub´t its enough for to pop on tests. But good marketing none of the less.

A guy coming off his second PED suspension, great face for your supplements company <36>

Ok..correct me if I'm wrong...but wasn't this his first steroid positive test? the other test he tested positive for was for anti estrogens. which are not peds...not really...they don't improve performance...they might help with weight cutting, but keeping estrogen low..but that's about it...

I'm hoping he lands some chinese supplements sponsorship just for laughs
Jones should really walk out the next time he fights in a shirt with a giant syringe on.

That would be some classic jones trolling right there

It's sad that so many still consider Jones a GOAT when he took unfair and illegal actions to chemically enhance his body in order to win. Obviously, those who support Jones are non-athletes and have never had to compete against cheaters so they don't care.

Lol

1. Love GAT supplements. I always start my day with a healthy dose of JETFUEL.

GAT supplements give me that psychotic feeling I’ve been missing.

53CB56A1-D075-4AAE-9D6B-F53A8573F2A7.png

I’m surprised that Pfizer didn’t jump at the opportunity to sponsor Jon.

Dick Pills

Is the nutritional supplement for treating erectile dysfunction (dick pills)?

I have actually used Gat pre workout many times and currently taking it. Just recently Some stores have It have taken it off the shelves where I am from because it was the only testosterone booster pre workout and they had to change the formula because it was illegal what they had in the product. Straight up you felt the difference with the test in it compared to other supplements.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/...n-jones-lands-supplement-sponsorship-mma-news

"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is not exactly the model athlete that companies would want to sponsor right now. With two drug test failures in the UFC on top of various run-ins with the law, having “Bones” endorse anything could be a PR problem for any company.

Supplement company GAT Sport, however, decided to take a gamble by having Jones back as its endorser.

Does this mean that GAT supplements are guaranteed "tainted"? *wink* ;)
I'm sure many people will buy them in the hopes that they are. :p

I have actually used Gat pre workout many times and currently taking it. Just recently Some stores have It have taken it off the shelves where I am from because it was the only testosterone booster pre workout and they had to change the formula because it was illegal what they had in the product. Straight up you felt the difference with the test in it compared to other supplements.

Guess I should mention this is word of mouth at the supplement stores I shop at. I bought the last two at one store because the guy said "they will no longer be carrying this product" because of the stuff I mentioned above.

Back