Jon Jones knows who daddy is

Lol, see my other posts about your delusions. You could just google these names instead of saying embarrassing stuff. Wait, is this a fetish thing? You go online to say weird, untrue things for humiliation purposes? This is sick.
I just ignored you because you're clearly autistic or something.

I just ignored you because you're clearly autistic or something.
A Metallica fan who denies sports results because they hurt his feelings calling anyone autistic is the height of unintentional comedy.

A Metallica fan who denies sports results because they hurt his feelings calling anyone autistic is the height of unintentional comedy.
You just don't know what you're talking about. I said Jones striking looked sloppy, you said it didnt so I sent the exact clip of jones striking looking sloppy, then you said "see look at the wrestling" when the conversation was about his striking, then you go on to talk about fetishes and other random shit. So yes you're a jackass and thats why I ignored you.

I feel bad other members of this forum were exposed to your 500+ posts in just a few months.

You just don't know what you're talking about. I said Jones striking looked sloppy, you said it didnt so I sent the exact clip of jones striking looking sloppy, then you said "see look at the wrestling" when the conversation was about his striking, then you go on to talk about fetishes and other random shit. So yes you're a jackass and thats why I ignored you.

I feel bad other members of this forum were exposed to your 500+ posts in just a few months.
If you actually had me ignored, you wouldn’t be responding. I think, deep down, you know how unhinged and ridiculous everything that you’ve said in this topic has been. I’m glad of that. Good luck on your journey.

How does Aspinall beat Jones, though? By knockout, even though no one's ever been able to even rock Jones in the past 16 years? By submission, even though Jones's opponents have had fewer than two minutes COMBINED control time over that same period? By decision, when Jones regularly goes 25 minutes and Aspinall has never been past the second round?

It's all well and good to SAY Aspinall is the obvious winner, because he's young or tall or whatever. But how does he actually win?

francis also "had never been ko'ed"
people have "iron chins" until they dont
jones can be koed and tom can ko him
aspinall is also a good, explosive and talented all around grappler
who's bigger than jones
this is not a kickboxer who plays fifa all day

people dismissing tom got me worked up

I don’t think anybody is dismissing Tom and you shouldn’t let people pull your strings so easily.

This is the fight business. You must be new here because anybody can beat anyone at any given time in MMA. Tom can get beat just as well, chill your ego out. You have an opinion, I respect it.

Any particular reason you didn't post the actual video where Tom tries to pat Jon's shoulder and Jon absolutely sons him in front of everybody by tossing Tom's arm off him?

And then sons him again him seconds later when he denies Tom's request for a faceoff?

Jon was in utter control, just like he is in his fights.

If Jones doesn't think he can beat Aspinall and doesn't want to fight him he needs to give the title. He's already the GOAT. There's no shame in retiring. But he's holding up the division. Vacate the title and go do your double retirement fight with Stipe. This is Aspinall's time.

I have no idea who would win. I watch the fights to see. People were saying the same thing about Gane that they're now saying about Aspinall. Jones had no chance. I swear some people on here think fighting is just another video game.

Aspinall can win anyway he wants. Jones is an easy matchup for him he doesn't bring much to the table other than Takedowns. Jones is slow, old, fat, no KO power. It's more of a question of what can Jones do to Aspinall? TD and leg kick thats it.
This take is garbage, Aspinall has an edge punching, that's it.

Jones is better kicking.
Jones is better wrestling.
Jones is better BJJ.
Jones has a better gas tank.

If he doesn't KO jones in the first two he likely loses.

Having said that he does have great boxing and might be able to ko him, it's a dangerous fight for sure

I doubt this fight ever happens, seems writing is on the wall he retires after Stipe fight....

Back