Jon Jones is the best defensive fighter of all time. Video evidence inside. Joe Solis is GOAT

lol the point of "cherry picking" this 12 seconds is that the metrics likely credited Reyes with 4 or 5 "significant" strikes in the exchange. Because the fighters aren't wearing fuckin microchips that register strikes absorbed. It's a human pushing a button.

These are the exact moments that lead people to say "Jones's control and selective striking did not negate the flurries that Reyes had to start the round." Well, if you know Reyes didn't land anything, you can shut up about his flurries.

Jones 2,3,4,5

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I caught that exchange live Ken. Was obvious to me none of those landed. Doesn't take away that Reyes was still outlanding Jones, and had the better shots landed rounds 1-3. LMAO, at 4-1 Jones, you just outed yourself. 80% had Reyes winning rounds 2-3 on here. Really wasn't a difficult fight to score.

I caught that exchange live Ken. Was obvious to me none of those landed. Doesn't take away that Reyes was still outlanding Jones, and had the better shots landed rounds 1-3. LMAO, at 4-1 Jones, you just outed yourself. 80% had Reyes winning rounds 2-3 on here. Really wasn't a difficult fight to score.

You attack my position then finish with "you outed yourself" and "wasn't a difficult fight to score", when the whole mma community is arguing about the scoring.

<36>

Good talk, stupid

How many shots did Jones land in the clip? Who would answer such a moronic question you genius?
Because tarts like you probably ooohhh and ahhhhd through that segment live listening to Rogen talk about Reyes landing

Did you seriously post a tweet from Jones' manager

That flurry is the one that Jones haters point to as Reyes best moments of the fight. I pointed out on sunday morning that none of those punches even landed and was met by a wall of outraged tears but the eyes don't lie. Jones is a defensive wizard as well.

Pokes Jones is the OJ Simpson of MMA but he is waaay more capable.

You attack my position then finish with "you outed yourself" and "wasn't a difficult fight to score", when the whole mma community is arguing about the scoring.

<36>

Good talk, stupid

I'm stupid, yet your dumbass had it 4-1 Jones. One thing that has been a complete consensus was that 49-46 was one of the worst scorecards in recent memory.

Aren’t you the biggest Jones hater on this forum?
One of you with the Mousasi avatar had “just Jones” as most hated fighters in their sig. So if I’m right, you’re the equivalent of Jones manager, but for the other side.

Because tarts like you probably ooohhh and ahhhhd through that segment live listening to Rogen talk about Reyes landing

Thank you for confirming that your initial question is pure stupidity. And Rogan was his usual self sucking Jonny's nuts all night.

Also its funny how you and the other cumguzzlers pretend that Reyes didn't land anything significant. Based on the score Jones basically did nothing then in the first 3 rounds.

Truth hurts man, we know.
Well we all have our opinions. I think the closest thing to any kind of truth we have is what the sanctioning bodies said the result was, or what the fighters records say - which is a victory for Jones.

Shit, Jones was getting lit up for the first 3 rounds. Every close Jones fight, his fans claim it wasn’t close

Funny to see the haters say dumb shit like "oh, his manager thinks he won!". Let's flip that logic right back at them. Oh, a sherbro thinks he lost? There are three opinions that actually matter here, and all three of them said Jon won. Deal with it. Jones Bless.
It’s rigged and only 2 of them thought he won, only because Reyes stopped fighting at the last min

Shit, Jones was getting lit up for the first 3 rounds. Every close Jones fight, his fans claim it wasn’t close
No the only people saying it wasn’t close are saying the result was an outrage and that Reyes won. Most people who had it for Jones admit it was close and could have gone either way.

No the only people saying it wasn’t close are saying the result was an outrage and that Reyes won. Most people who had it for Jones admit it was close and could have gone either way.
Not only was it close, Jones lost. You could only give him 2 of those rounds...if that

Not only was it close, Jones lost. You could only give him 2 of those rounds...if that
I disagree. You’re only treating your opinion as if it were fact because you were praying for Jones demise. A lot of the rounds were hotly contested. 48-47 either way is reasonable. 49-46 is biased, but hey it was close - somebody had to win. If that 49-46 for Jones was a 48-47, it wouldn’t have changed the result. What’s there to be outraged about? Reyes didn’t prove his superiority. He proved he could survive and possibly in the eyes of most win a game of tag against the champ.

Thank you for confirming that your initial question is pure stupidity. And Rogan was his usual self sucking Jonny's nuts all night.

Also its funny how you and the other cumguzzlers pretend that Reyes didn't land anything significant. Based on the score Jones basically did nothing then in the first 3 rounds.
Jones won and set a record that will never be broken

Back