Jon Jones is the best defensive fighter of all time. Video evidence inside. Joe Solis is GOAT

For one thing, Georges and Bones both fought a shit ton of title fights. Lets see what Khabib looks like after he wins about 12 title fights. Oh yea, that's never going to happen.
That's the point I was making. We can't say if Khabib would do better or worse fighting the same career that those two have had. Can't assume he'd win, can't assume he'd lose. And you're right, we likely won't ever know. Fans forget how long those in the GOAT discussion have been doing it. How many years they have had a target on their backs with opponents creating gameplans specifically to defeat their style.

Khabib wasn't fortunate enough to come in at the perfect time and have a bunch of past prime war torn celebrity fighters from another organisation to feast on whilst making them look 2 divisions smaller. Also he doesn't cheat in or out of the ring. LW is the most stacked division in MMA history, guys on 5+ win streaks not in the top 10.
Ahh fuck off with the past prime bullshit. Khabib has beat one LW champion. Go back 6 fights in his career and he was fighting fucking Darrell Horcher. Who? And for that matter, you could say that Conor is a past prime war torn celebrity fighter. He certainly fits the bill more than this list of former champs: Shogun, Rashad, Rampage, Vitor, DC*. Glover was on a tear. Try harder, my guy...

Last edited:
Khabib wasn't fortunate enough to come in at the perfect time and have a bunch of past prime war torn celebrity fighters from another organisation to feast on whilst making them look 2 divisions smaller. Also he doesn't cheat in or out of the ring. LW is the most stacked division in MMA history, guys on 5+ win streaks not in the top 10.

Khabib fought a dude on 2 weeks notice for the title, then fought Conor who is a freaking FW. Khabib is about to fight Tony who is 35 years old, was there any fighter that Jon beat who was 35+ in age other than Cormier?

If you think being in their early 30 is wash up then Khabib is wash up too, how stupid are you, bro. lol

Come at me when he has 5 tittle defenses. People thought Max was unbeatable at FW, but look at him now. This is why, Aldo will always be the goat at FW.

d7c1a5f6a3ffa520c63daac7ac3e1506.gif

Not a single strike landed.

"BuT ReYeS DeSToYeD Him"

eJSgw5w.gif

Fact:
Joe Solis is p4p GOAT judge

d4GoZkx.jpg

MMA COMMUNITY............... APOLOGIZE

@TheToqueville @Soul On Ice @Ken Fresno @ermac88 @20falarVerdades @MEAN357 @DivineMind @GrayArea @ConorFacts @TheSpider @paynebringer @MusterX @cigano @ZxxRnn @D 1 Wrestler @Threetrees @OzoneX @BC @FrontNakedChoke

Nephew, just to let you know, effective defence has absolutely no bearing on the scoring system in mma.

I agree somewhat though, Jones defence is underrated on here.

Jones creates a wall with his length and kicks that frustrates fighters so I would agree his defense is extremely good. He also has the wrestling to negate even the best wrestlers. Only Gus penetrated his wrestling and gave him problems at one point in there first fight. Yeah DC picked him up and half ass slammed him, but at that point it was all Jones.

Should have thrown body head instead of headhunting and missing every shot.

Its unfortunate how blinded by hate people are with Jon Jones. Most of them are khabib fans too who vilify jon for hitting a pregnant woman but have no problem fangirling for a guy who covers women in sheets and says they should be forced to be slaves to men and befriended a guy who authorizes roaming death squads. Pathetic
But but Khabib is humble because he's Muslim, it all makes sense. It's not like he's ever acted like a complete piece of shit like ganging up on someone or making fun of homeless people. All is forgiven because he reads the Quran.

Let’s not forget the kick he ate while running away that landed

d7c1a5f6a3ffa520c63daac7ac3e1506.gif

Not a single strike landed.

"BuT ReYeS DeSToYeD Him"

eJSgw5w.gif

Fact:
Joe Solis is p4p GOAT judge

d4GoZkx.jpg

MMA COMMUNITY............... APOLOGIZE

@TheToqueville @Soul On Ice @Ken Fresno @ermac88 @20falarVerdades @MEAN357 @DivineMind @GrayArea @ConorFacts @TheSpider @paynebringer @MusterX @cigano @ZxxRnn @D 1 Wrestler @Threetrees @OzoneX @BC @FrontNakedChoke

I never ever thought jones would be so calm under pressure... Jones is a fucking beast... in a rm Jones takes him down 3 and elbows his head in

Half the names linked in the OP were preparing for a loss before the decision came up.

Last edited:
Its unfortunate how blinded by hate people are with Jon Jones. Most of them are khabib fans too who vilify jon for hitting a pregnant woman but have no problem fangirling for a guy who covers women in sheets and says they should be forced to be slaves to men and befriended a guy who authorizes roaming death squads. Pathetic

Note how deep Khabib has left trauma in D1's head lmao.

Well we all have our opinions. I think the closest thing to any kind of truth we have is what the sanctioning bodies said the result was, or what the fighters records say - which is a victory for Jones.
Good that you think that. That’s the awful truth that once in a while the judges give to us.

Back