Jon Jones is the best defensive fighter of all time. Video evidence inside. Joe Solis is GOAT

nah Reyes 3 - 2 , jon juice litterally plots forwards and does nothing. Buh buh buh his leg kicks, shit was weak

Aren’t you the biggest Jones hater on this forum?
One of you with the Mousasi avatar had “just Jones” as most hated fighters in their sig. So if I’m right, you’re the equivalent of Jones manager, but for the other side.
One of the biggest Jon haters out there, yes. Yes, I got that sig. and even when I dislike him I’m not unfair when it comes to judge a fight. I didn’t argue about the fight between him and Santos. But in this we have a blatant decision in favor of Jones.

LOLolOLolOLolOL one sequence of a fight

Its unfortunate how blinded by hate people are with Jon Jones. Most of them are khabib fans too who vilify jon for hitting a pregnant woman but have no problem fangirling for a guy who covers women in sheets and says they should be forced to be slaves to men and befriended a guy who authorizes roaming death squads. Pathetic
Have you used Jon to defend the honour of Coner. Come on bud

d7c1a5f6a3ffa520c63daac7ac3e1506.gif

Not a single strike landed.

"BuT ReYeS DeSToYeD Him"

eJSgw5w.gif

Fact:
Joe Solis is p4p GOAT judge

d4GoZkx.jpg

MMA COMMUNITY............... APOLOGIZE

@TheToqueville @Soul On Ice @Ken Fresno @ermac88 @20falarVerdades @MEAN357 @DivineMind @GrayArea @ConorFacts @TheSpider @paynebringer @MusterX @cigano @ZxxRnn @D 1 Wrestler @Threetrees @OzoneX @BC @FrontNakedChoke

I did think that was some slick defense. Framing out with the hands, moving and slipping, taking shots to the shoulders. Not bad, that's some DC shit right there.

Goat defense! You will see this technique trained at every high level striking gym around.Screenshot_20200209-135107_Chrome.jpg

You know what ts is right! Jones has the goat defense. Best defense of USADA of any fighter ever. So good a president of a company sat on camera and spit out some shit about experts and pulsing and moved a fight to a whole other city . That is definitely goat defense.

7 guys no longer in ufc? three lightweights, a part time fighter and RDA. All by a guy scared to fight at his natural weight Laughable at best

Sounds like you’re talking about Costa.

d7c1a5f6a3ffa520c63daac7ac3e1506.gif

Not a single strike landed.

"BuT ReYeS DeSToYeD Him"

eJSgw5w.gif

Fact:
Joe Solis is p4p GOAT judge

d4GoZkx.jpg

MMA COMMUNITY............... APOLOGIZE

@TheToqueville @Soul On Ice @Ken Fresno @ermac88 @20falarVerdades @MEAN357 @DivineMind @GrayArea @ConorFacts @TheSpider @paynebringer @MusterX @cigano @ZxxRnn @D 1 Wrestler @Threetrees @OzoneX @BC @FrontNakedChoke

Yeah, I was impressed at how Jones was able to get out of the way of everything. I was impressed by Reyes output and combos too.

What about 'jOnEZ WAlkEd hiM DoWN'. I do see who walked down who lel

I was impressed by his defense against the cage where so many experienced fighters stay stationary, get cornered and mauled, like Overeem, JDS. Jones was so aware and calm and escaped some serious trouble a few times.

"the best defensive fighter of all time"

Baseless.

Back