Jon Jones is 17-0 in UFC title fights

I can outline the responses: people either say he's the GOAT or he's not because he's failed drug tests, they're about the only two logical stances.
he also has controversial wins. There are people that believe he lost to Gus/Santos/Reyes

he also has controversial wins. There are people that believe he lost to Gus/Santos/Reyes

You do realize this would still give Jon the most wins in UFC title history, right?

cT0hBD.gif

You guys major in the minors trying to pick on Jones.

Jones is the only champ with so many asterisks. For God’s sake, even juicing is not enough for that guy. He fucking pokes his opponents in the eye.
GSP is the true GOAT.
Everyone knows gsp cheated with Vaseline and roids

Just saw Jon Reyes and Jon Santos for the first time recently.

One of them was very close. Jon either winning or losing was understandable.

The other I thought he lost and there was no question. He dropped the first 3 rounds and none of the other was close to 10-8 by any metric.

Jones is pretty clearly the GOAT, but people seem to blow it out of proportion.

Gus, Reyes, Santos were all close fights, and Smith would've been a DQ. He could realistically have 2-3 losses easily without changing anything just arbitrary scoring.

The idea that he has dominated everyone and never had close fights just isn't true. Given the nature of MMA and the way Anderson Silvas career ended I find it hard to compare anyone to Jones overall.

Maybe GSP and Khabib...maybe but not quite.

Another worthless hater. They are all fucked up (and using).

Until they fail a drug test I can't prove that, so I have to believe they are clean. Prove these fighters are taking PEDs and we can call them out.

He is an amazing fighter, but he has the most positive PED failures of any MMA athlete. The logic of giving him a pass for "pulsing" after he managed to "accidentally" ingest so much of a substance he could never be guaranteed not to test positive for it again. The best part is the drug the pulsing study was done on is the first drug(clomiphene) he failed a PED test for and his former wrestling coach, got busted for selling PEDs.

He also admitted to hiding under the Octagon to avoid a drug test for "weed", which is a failed test under USADA.

Jackson Wink had multiple guys pop for the same drugs around the time that Jones did. All said it was an accidental ingestion.

To this day he still says he is innocent. It's not hate at all, it's just pointing out the facts. Tainted supplements are so rare in today's sport because companies offer testing.

Jon Jones was never my friend

A weak division and arguably lost 3 fights. He has also only fought once in nearly 4 years and that was a guy with only 11 fights and no wrestling . Jones is great but let’s keep it real.

Back