Jon Jones: "I hope he's somewhere crying right now, I'm sure he is"

B6fB_mbCMAAtfB1.png

(found it on the post fight conference thread)

I like Jones when he cuts the good boy routine and shows us what he really is. He's the best fighter in the world and he knows it. Embrace it Jon, no shame in being a cocky motherfucker when you can back it up.

DC talked too much and lost the focus required to beat this guy, period.

EDIT: Post I replied to was deleted.

Those pics can be taken in an entirely different way than intended, Mr Gray

LOL

I have to admit, that's just plain funny. Poor D.C. always the bridesmaid...never the bride

Cormier is like something out of fiction, tries his absolute best..trains as hard as possible...and still comes up 2nd his entire life: 2nd in college, 2nd in the olympics, now 2nd in the UFC.

There are a lot of people who work their asses of and never accomplish much of note. DC has overcome a lot, and has done a lot with his life, and seems to be well liked and surrounded by friends.

Jones is a great fighter, but appears to be deeply flawed as a person, and it appears that being the best in the world is exacerbating the worst things about his personality. He is the greatest fighter in the world who just beat his toughest challenger, he should be enjoying his success, yet the payoff is him behaving vindictively like he just won in divorce court.

There are a lot of people who work their asses of and never accomplish much of note. DC has overcome a lot, and has done a lot with his life, and seems to be well liked and surrounded by friends.

Jones is a great fighter, but appears to be deeply flawed as a person, and it appears that being the best in the world is exacerbating the worst things about his personality. He is the greatest fighter in the world who just beat his toughest challenger, he should be enjoying his success, yet the payoff is him behaving vindictively like he just won in divorce court.
that is a well worded explanation for why I find it so hard to root for Jones.

I can't deny he's extremely impressive and purely as a fighter I love watching him fight, but his personality... I thought I didn't like Anderson for his arrogance during his day.. but Jones is like a snotty rich kid that's more interested in laughing at poor people than just enjoying what he has.

too bad. he's so damn skilled, but makes it hard to like him

I like this not hypocrital Jones a lot more.

People on this site take being a fan wayyy too seriously.

News flash, you're still a loser who has accomplished nothing. Just because you're a fan of a successful fighter doesn't mean the success transfers over to you.

Respect to Jon for winning the fight, and respect to DC for putting up a great fight. Jon is the P4P best so he shouldn't be ashamed of losing. I wish Jon was a little classier but after all the trash talk I can understand why he said what he said. At least he's being real instead doing that two face shit he used to do. Embrace the heel Jon.

Back