Jon Jones: "I hope he's somewhere crying right now, I'm sure he is"

where'd he say that?

Evil Jones is best Jones

So this is where MMA is at now days eh? No wonder I have just about quit watching it.

LOL

I have to admit, that's just plain funny. Poor D.C. always the bridesmaid...never the bride

Cormier is like something out of fiction, tries his absolute best..trains as hard as possible...and still comes up 2nd his entire life: 2nd in college, 2nd in the olympics, now 2nd in the UFC.

ouch, ouch, ouch.

LOL

I have to admit, that's just plain funny. Poor D.C. always the bridesmaid...never the bride

Cormier is like something out of fiction, tries his absolute best..trains as hard as possible...and still comes up 2nd his entire life: 2nd in college, 2nd in the olympics, now 2nd in the UFC.

*Incredulous Cormier face*

"I bet I could take you down"

Jones is a prophet.

Well, Bones tried to warn him but DC didn't want to listen. He could have saved himself a lot of heartache by quitting then instead of in the middle of the fight.

LOL

4th in Olympics, 2nd in college to the greatest college wrestler ever.

LOL

2nd best in his camp too.

As a DC fan, I don't understand why some many others are acting like fucking babies crying about Jones. Can't you put your feelings aside and realize Jones's greatness?

DC lost, period. Get over it and do your fucking laundry.

the butthurt is strong tonight...i love it

It always is after a Jones fight. I actually thought DC was a legitimate threat (I'm a longtime Jones fan) and was a bit worried.

The fight was not a spectacular win. but it is a solid win.

hahahahaha....DC is really classy throwing punches after the bell though right?? cry more

LOL I already saw one asshat on here blame that on Jones too. "Jones pulled a dick move by raising his hands then punched before the bell ended." That apparently confused poor DC."

LOL

Its actually kind of sad when you put it like that.

Back