Jon Jones: "I hope he's somewhere crying right now, I'm sure he is"

Yeah, but fans got to see Randy spank that kid at UFC 44, and then watch Chuck viciously assault him at UFC 47, and then TUF happened and the UFC was pretty classy until Chael started his Andy Kaufmann stuff in 2010.

Can you imagine the frothing of mouths that would result from Jones literally spanking an opponent?

DC isnt the only one.
Mad respect to DC-

But many on Sherdog are crying in their moms basement at the moment

Can you imagine the frothing of mouths that would result from Jones literally spanking an opponent?

Context and previous behavior matter, which is why Randy doing that was viewed as being funny. If Tito has done that to Randy, it wouldn't have been viewed differently.

Jones is a lot like Tito, which is why both guys often find themselves in personal conflicts with opponents in a professional sport.

Context and previous behavior matter, which is why Randy doing that was viewed as being funny. If Tito has done that to Randy, it wouldn't have been viewed differently.

Jones is a lot like Tito, which is why both guys often find themselves in personal conflicts with opponents in a professional sport.

What are you saying! Don't you know that Tito is the "People's Champion" lol.

Jones said he thinks GSP and Anderson are above him, to keep him honest. He's right. They would never disrespect opponents like that, especially after a loss. I truly believe Jones is a sociopath.

Anyone have links or know where I can find these post fight FS1 interviews?

Wouldn't be mad if DC unloaded a clip in Jones.

thats some childish thing to say, lets not deny that

I'd enjoy watching Jones get put to sleep. It won't happen any time soon but I hope he sticks around long enough for his chin to deteriorate.

I want to see him get the full Chuck treatment. He earned it.

I don't think there is much doubt that he is crying/ or that he did after the fight.

when ariel interviewed dc he obviously had been crying

felt kinda bad for him but that's the way it goes

I'd enjoy watching Jones get put to sleep. It won't happen any time soon but I hope he sticks around long enough for his chin to deteriorate.

I want to see him get the full Chuck treatment. He earned it.

Lol what the fuck this is the creepiest thing I've read on Sherdog in a while. This is a new level of unhealthy obsession.

Lol this guy is such a Jones hater I can only imagine how butthurt you are right now.

You continue to be a sad and generally classless poster. Ad homenim or not the fact remains I sit out here in Vegas with fighters and MMA members and you sit alone in your house bemusing yourself through vicarious victories.

Even McGregor's manager, who I sat with tonight during the fights, had choice words for the poor sportsmanship. Let that sink in.

inb4 russled, hater, ad hominems.

I do feel bad for DC. But he would be talking shit to. Least he didn't REALLY get his ass kicked like others (Lyoto, Evans, Glover, Rampage ect). I personally thought it was a rather close fight till the fourth. And even then it's not like Jones destroyed him like he did others.

Back