Jon Jones: "I hope he's somewhere crying right now, I'm sure he is"

And DC actually IS crying over it.

Wow. It must suck to be a Bones hater right now. Lol

His haters made me root for him. Clear rabid hatred for no reason,

Worse thing he did was sign champ autographs before being champ and his dirty fight tactics. Other than that vera,rampage,rashad,cormier all started the crap with him.

So this is where MMA is at now days eh? No wonder I have just about quit watching it.

Yeah, I wish we could go back to the good old days where fighters were classy enough to just wear a shirt saying "GAY Mezger is my BITCH!"

Yeah, I wish we could go back to the good old days where fighters were classy enough to just wear a shirt saying "GAY Mezger is my BITCH!"

Maybe Gus or Rumble will hype up the next fight with some classy trash talk like "I'll beat you into living death."

Say what you want, but this type of attitude isn't what you want from your champion. I don't want to hear the bullshit this is the fight game, you want to be accepted to the masses, but the DMX chop and bullshit antics need to go. I get it was a heated rivalry, but the champ needs to show more restraint. Since Dana's goal is to always compare UFC to other sports, they get fined for doing shit like that or suspended.

His haters made me root for him. Clear rabid hatred for no reason,

Worse thing he did was sign champ autographs before being champ and his dirty fight tactics. Other than that vera,rampage,rashad,cormier all started the crap with him.

yeah, he is the victim :icon_lol:

I find it really sad some people revel in the sadness of a fighter losing. Maybe it's from my time dealing with fighters (thus 50% of the time I'm dealing with someone devastated) but as much as I find Jones wholly unappealing, if he had been crying post-fight from a loss I wouldn't find it satisfying.

I'm sure there are people that would. Those are terrible people. That doesn't excuse those reveling in it now. You're poor humans, plain and simple. You understand nothing of the sacrifice these men put into this. Bad blood or no.

I find it really sad some people revel in the sadness of a fighter losing. Maybe it's from my time dealing with fighters (thus 50% of the time I'm dealing with someone devastated) but as much as I find Jones wholly unappealing, if he had been crying post-fight from a loss I wouldn't find it satisfying.

I'm sure there are people that would. Those are terrible people. That doesn't excuse those reveling in it now. You're poor humans, plain and simple. You understand nothing of the sacrifice these men put into this. Bad blood or no.

Lol this guy is such a Jones hater I can only imagine how butthurt you are right now.

Say what you want, but this type of attitude isn't what you want from your champion. I don't want to hear the bullshit this is the fight game, you want to be accepted to the masses, but the DMX chop and bullshit antics need to go. I get it was a heated rivalry, but the champ needs to show more restraint. Since Dana's goal is to always compare UFC to other sports, they get fined for doing shit like that or suspended.

lol DMX ain't no wrestler. COmpare it to other sports? Yea DOnkey Kong Suh who is notorious for dirty play, stepped on the league MVP's ankle and said oops, it was cold, I couldnt feel the ground and the arbitrator said ok, i believe you, youre not suspended anymore.

THe NFL let a wife beater get suspended for 2 games, and only changed their mind after the public pressure got too much.

LMAO this is hilarious where is the video???

Yeah, but fans got to see Randy spank that kid at UFC 44, and then watch Chuck viciously assault him at UFC 47, and then TUF happened and the UFC was pretty classy until Chael started his Andy Kaufmann stuff in 2010.

Lol whatever, at least DC has a hotter wife, I expect better from a world champ Bones!
jon-jones-and-girlfriend-jessie-moses.jpg

Back