• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jon Jones had bench warrant out for his arrest **UPDATE** Charged with battery of cocktail waitress

People get that judging thing confused.

Judging is saying what God/The Divine/etc. has in store for him for his fuck-ups. I don't presume to know what is in store for him.

Saying Jon is fucking up is not judging him, though.

You're mostly right, but I assume the thing COBRA02 was calling "judging" was the line "he is a very poor example of a Christian." Darn near every Christian is a poor example of a Christian; even Paul in the New Testament lamented his weaknesses and the contrast between his words and his actions.

We should call out sin for what it is, but it's never our place to judge whether a person is good or bad overall, regardless of what their actions are.

I read stripper. But especially if you were getting a lap dance of course guys occasionally get touchy and inappropriate. But that’s part of the job.
Most of those places have ruthless bouncers who will throw you out if you get too handy. And if you wanna get hands on usually they charge more or take you to a back room. Jones was probably pulsing hard and went hulk mode.

What was he even at the strip club for tho? He told us his dick doesn't even work properly to begin with.

https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerq...-unaware-of-battery-charge-warrant-until-now/

Full story in the link. But, this was the easiest thing to predict.

EDIT: Forgot, but as always, full credit goes to Sub-ZeroMMA on twitter. He always has insight on fights being made, as well as stories like this.

EDIT #2: Story was updated within an hour of posting. Since Jon posted the cash bond, the warrant has been lifted. Mods, please edit.

EDIT #3: Coverage of his battery charge here:
Report: Jon Jones Faces Battery Charge for Alleged Strip Club Incident in Albuquerque

EDIT #4:
Jones tweets-- asserts the news is fake, he isn't in trouble, and that his haters will be disappointed when December comes

EDIT #5:
State of New Mexico vs. Jonathan Jones Court Document

giphy.gif

You're mostly right, but I assume the thing COBRA02 was calling "judging" was the line "he is a very poor example of a Christian." Darn near every Christian is a poor example of a Christian; even Paul in the New Testament lamented his weaknesses and the contrast between his words and his actions.

We should call out sin for what it is, but it's never our place to judge whether a person is good or bad overall, regardless of what their actions are.

I think you are wrong.

EDIT: Follow the next few sentences VERY CLOSELY. What you wrote about me would be correct if the Christian religion didn't have a standard set. BUT IT DOES. That is the whole point of the religion: following the example of the Christ. So if I know you are lying, I can call you a bad person, because lying is wrong. It would be wrong to say what The Divine will ultimately do to you, however. That would be out of place.

Halfcentaur‏ @halfacentaur 1h1 hour ago
Replying to @BrendanSchaub
Holy fuck schaub, I’d expect better from you.

CH‏ @ChrisHarvey16 50m50 minutes ago
Before anyone laughs at any of your jokes lets take into consideration none of your jokes are funny.

CH‏ @ChrisHarvey16 3m3 minutes ago
Replying to @10Grealish @BrendanSchaub
Just found out his kid is called tiger lmao

The MMA Dude™‏ @philthemmadude 1h1 hour ago
Brendan. If I laugh at this comment do you PROMISE to NEVER make a comedy special again? Because man....I will do ANYTHING

He's the GOAT mma fighter but now it seems he's trying to replace War Machine as the GOAT mma fuck up.

I just can't believe this.
No, JJ, just NO.
However the story talks about an ALLEGED incident. Innocent until guilty guys.
Unless he accuses someone else of doing another crime first?
lol
This is a short video of the FIRST time he go convicted of cheating.
<mma1>

"Police say he also placed her in a chokehold and picked her up off the ground"

If she was super short, it would be adorable though.

Does it surprise anyone like really. The dudes a piece of shit

Back