News Jon Jones had bench warrant out for his arrest **UPDATE** Charged with battery of cocktail waitress

Actually what you said is a shemale strip club, the strip club he went without alcohol is a hot dog with no sausage, only buns.

I'd tell you to seek wisdom in Colby, but that's an oxymoron && he really doesn't seem comfortable around strip club women... At least in his case the worst thing he'd be charged is blanketing a stripper for 25 minutes.

<TheDonald>
You wize motherfucker.

Where's the stream of apologies for people's overeactions to this?

LOL!! I have not been to a strip club in like 10 years.. Always hated going. Just pissing money down the drain, and drunks everywhere..
I haven't been to strip clubs ever since I got of the army in 2017. I lived off post at Fort Riley Kansas and I had a neighbor who worked at a BYOB strip club in Topeka Kansas. I went with her a few times to drink some beer, play pool and get an occasional lap dance.

This man gets it. Paying for blue balls and to see a bunch of old perverts hit on 20-something year old girls

I had this one good friend when I lived in NY. Drunken idiot, always had to go to Strip Clubs. He would drag me along, but never my thing..

At one point when I was younger and single I hooked up with a beautiful young stripper and she told me to save her from that job. I found her a waitressing job and then went my way. She was from Russia. Time went by and my friends told me that she became a hairdresser and open her own place and she was asking to see me! I was already f married to some bitch. True story

Back