• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jon Jones had bench warrant out for his arrest **UPDATE** Charged with battery of cocktail waitress

Sounds like that whore is looking for some quick cash. Not saying the story is not true and that Jones is not an asshole, but why wait this long to report it?

"Per the criminal summons, the woman told police of Jones: "I just don't want to deal with this person. I think he is a f---ing piece of s---. The whole situation is so complicated and I'm not really sure what to say and this person gets away with f---ing everything"

Sounds to me like she found out afterwards who he was.

This guy fucks up multiple times a year. LOL

Sounds like that whore is looking for some quick cash. Not saying the story is not true and that Jones is not an asshole, but why wait this long to report it?

"Per the criminal summons, the woman told police of Jones: "I just don't want to deal with this person. I think he is a f---ing piece of s---. The whole situation is so complicated and I'm not really sure what to say and this person gets away with f---ing everything"

Fits my prediction.

Hilarious that the charge was filed and warrant issued a month before his last fight and neither he nor the UFC knew it existed (allegedly).

Cinnamon spitting the truth!

Will there be any consequences for this? If not I'll just not click on the thread again.

Cinnamon would KO half of sherdog imo

Who fails to check the mail for weeks? Not a home owner, dont pretend this happened to you. We all know its a lie.
PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE AWAY FROM HOME FOR EXTENDED PERIODS DIPSHIT. thats exactly what i told you to begin with. are you 12 or just 'special'?

No big surprise. The guys abuses PEDs, narcotics, and now women.

Jon Jones has no character. He's never going to have character.

If you want him to be held accountable for his actions, you're just a "hater".

In the cage, he's a genius. Outside the cage, he's a child.

IMO this is just the tip of the ice berg. I think Jon Jones will eventually do something really terrible and become a tragic story in MMA history.

BBRwXqS.jpeg
Jeff-Novitzky-UFC-696x398.jpg

"He barely even touched her, he said he was trying to crack her back." - Novitzky told reporters.

Back