Jon Jones feeling positive, has a message for "people who love to kick a person while they're down"

Ronda was the queen of kicking people when they were down.

Lulz, Bones giving out life and career advice. That's a hoot.

giphy.gif

That horrible marijauana addiction will be ruining his life again in no time. Nobody survives marijuana addiction
Your post made me think hard, im not saying it never affected me.
But I would be at least as chronic an addict as he is, what got me off it was an old girl for 5 years. Since she been gone I am back smoking way too much lately.

But I am a professional and it has caused problems in my job but I am a high level employee in a big company now. Doubled my salary and received several promotions in 4 years.

Obviously im considering kicking it again, I can kind of feel the walls closing in lol.
Im just considering resigning and going travelling with all my money.

Its nice to see that with all Jones has gone through, hitting a pregnant woman, wrapping a Bently around a pole, getting busted for drugs, knocking up multiple broads, getting kicked out of the UFC, and overall being a disgrace to the sport of MMA, his ego has remained untarnished.

In that he is very consistent

someone should seriously think about keep Pokes away from ANY mechanical\electronic devices .
telephones,cameras,voice recorders,computers,lighters,guns and most of all cars.

A goat would have to actually fight. Fedor is a dinosaur and he is more relevant and active.

So for Jon to become GOAT he can never stop fighting?

Jon already showcased why he's the GOAT. Even if doesn't return, or a diminished version returns, he's still the GOAT in my eyes.

I think he'll be back though, he will win back his belt and hopefully make a run at the HW belt afterwards. That's a whole different mountain though, Stipe's a tough SOB and a superior boxer while still a great wrestler with great TDD.

Ive smoked daily since 2003, sometimes going thru about 10 grams on weekends if i pull gaming all nighters. Obviously i would be more productive without it but i gave up trying to stop years ago and accepted it as part of my life
What makes me want to give up is I notice i do better without it, but it also has a lot of benefits for me, especially when your an addict i believe you require it in some way even after stopping for some years.

10 grams a day fuck lol. im in my early thirties thats a lot i think i worked out if i kept going at a not in work daily rate i could do 56 grams in a month. I was pretty horrified by that lol.

Tbh I lost the girl i loved the most over it the only one and a really special girl she fit to post here on a good day and get 20,000 likes, well i think she just used it as an excuse the relationship was fucked 7 yrs old and she also hates drugs which is why i gave up when with her. She actually gave me a lot of motivation and changed my life forever even after she was gone, write her a letter every year for last 3 but nothin, dont wanna bombard her u know. shell come back one day.

So for Jon to become GOAT he can never stop fighting?

Jon already showcased why he's the GOAT. Even if doesn't return, or a diminished version returns, he's still the GOAT in my eyes.

I think he'll be back though, he will win back his belt and hopefully make a run at the HW belt afterwards. That's a whole different mountain though, Stipe's a tough SOB and a superior boxer while still a great wrestler with great TDD.

He embarrassed himself with antics, with cocaine, with hit and run, with hit and run on pregnant woman, on stripped, and then, PEDs. Sure, Rhino dick pills. Right.

I only started smoking weed two years ago, and I'm never quitting. Its changed my life for the better in so many ways. I'm off Prozac, I lost like 90 lbs, and I'm more productivethan ever. Lazy pot heads would be lazy without it too. They just like having something to blame.

I only started smoking weed two years ago, and I'm never quitting. Its changed my life for the better in so many ways. I'm off Prozac, I lost like 90 lbs, and I'm more productivethan ever. Lazy pot heads would be lazy without it too. They just like having something to blame.

You're next, Jon. Looking forward to it.

"Feeling positive", eh?
For what this time?

Back