Jon Jones feeling positive, has a message for "people who love to kick a person while they're down"

Jones needs to worry about getting back into the octagon. Heard all this positivity/unbroken bullshit before...like 3 times from this guy. Will believe it when I see it.

I don't think PRIDE-era Wand cares about you at all, Jones.

enough with the testing

that's now how you're going to get USADA out of your ass, jonny

<{hughesimpress}>

Don't get it.

He says he's been "blazing since high school", but also said in an old interview, “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

Is the guy just a pathological liar?
Seems close to it.

Rainbows everywhere.
CnEPjeBWEAAnrxB.jpg

magical thinking is a strong sign of mental disorder

So he admits this is the first time he's sober. Makes one question the testing until now

Look at Ronda in that picture. It honestly tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about Ronda as a person.

I have a message about taking PEDS and fleeing on pregnant women while you're drunk and high after smashing into her with your own car, breaking her arm, to cover your own ass.

Jones thinks we should be empathic and understanding. Hilarious.

Last edited:
The goat speaks and shertards bury their heads and try to ignore it. Sad.

i love how he says he handled crazy shit....? Like it was caused by someone other than himself. You did the cocaine, you hit and ran from an accident, you tested positive. No one else did this to you.

you know you're the undeniable goat when 50-45ing the #6 ranked guy in the world is considered "crap"

bones bless

6 months later manuwa knocks him senseless and makes it look super easy.

Back