Jon Jones feeling positive, has a message for "people who love to kick a person while they're down"

He embarrassed himself with antics, with cocaine, with hit and run, with hit and run on pregnant woman, on stripped, and then, PEDs. Sure, Rhino dick pills. Right.

Still the best fighter of all time. His "antics" is irelevant in that regard. I'm not defending his personality, but I'm not judging him either. I don't the guy, he's a badass fighter though.

Still the best fighter of all time. His "antics" is irelevant in that regard. I'm not defending his personality, but I'm not judging him either. I don't the guy, he's a badass fighter though.

Fedor, GSP, Anderson, hell, even Mcgregor, Cruz, Aldo, are ahead. He needs to stop partying, win some fights, stay relevant for mma not going full potato.

can crushing or smashing mma dinosaurs is not impressive.

Its nice to see that with all Jones has gone through, hitting a pregnant woman, wrapping a Bently around a pole, getting busted for drugs, knocking up multiple broads, getting kicked out of the UFC, and overall being a disgrace to the sport of MMA, his ego has remained untarnished.

Roids, lying, eye pokes, coke, making fun of poor people

Yeah, cause the good kids don't know what it smells like. Lol.

True but my reasoning is that they're trying to divert suspicion from themselves.

There was a girl I knew in high school who did that all the time with booze. She'd go to parties, get as hammered as possible in 10-15 minutes, then leave and call the cops to report underage drinking.

True but my reasoning is that they're trying to divert suspicion from themselves.

There was a girl I knew in high school who did that all the time with booze. She'd go to parties, get as hammered as possible in 10-15 minutes, then leave and call the cops to report underage drinking.
Lol! What a bitch.
I thought Jones'problem drug was cocaine anyway. So maybe he is diverting attention away from something...

Lol! What a bitch.
I thought Jones'problem drug was cocaine anyway. So maybe he is diverting attention away from something...

Yeah, my community service in high school was telling people she was the one who was doing it.

As for Jon, I don't think he's really changed much (if at all) but I don't think he's diverting attention by showing support for Ronda.

This message has been paid for by the People Who Like To Eyepoke People in Their Eyes.

What's his advice ?
Make sure they don't grab your foot ?

Fedor, GSP, Anderson, hell, even Mcgregor, Cruz, Aldo, are ahead. He needs to stop partying, win some fights, stay relevant for mma not going full potato.

can crushing or smashing mma dinosaurs is not impressive.

Shogun, Vitor, Gus, DC, Lyoto, Rashad, Rampage: are you calling these scalps unimpressive? The way he beat these guys too, creativity, freakish athleticism, heart, determination, domination. The guy is the complete fighter we've seen, and when he fought the lesser contenders (Chael, Glover), he toyed with them and decided to beat them at their game, just to prove his dominance. Fedor, Silva and GSP is close, but Jones is the GOAT, he's just the most complete, and he was never boring like GSP arguably was towards the end.

Of course Jones is feeling positive. Another egomaniac fell from grace, so he's not alone in shame. For the ever-swelling ego of the Gods, only another's fall from grace brings momentary relief for one's own falling.

Of course he can empathize with Ronda, he knows what it is like to be a self-absorbed, deluded douchebag.

<36>

I still can't believe he was giving seminars to students...

I agree with him in principle but its not like he ever practiced what he preached.

Shogun, Vitor, Gus, DC, Lyoto, Rashad, Rampage: are you calling these scalps unimpressive? The way he beat these guys too, creativity, freakish athleticism, heart, determination, domination. The guy is the complete fighter we've seen, and when he fought the lesser contenders (Chael, Glover), he toyed with them and decided to beat them at their game, just to prove his dominance. Fedor, Silva and GSP is close, but Jones is the GOAT, he's just the most complete, and he was never boring like GSP arguably was towards the end.

I will repeat because you are hard of hearing.

dinosaurs_feature.jpg

He fights dinosaurs. Guys a fragment of their former self. Look at their age. Jones cannot even stop most fights. He wins boring decisions.

Yeah, my community service in high school was telling people she was the one who was doing it.

As for Jon, I don't think he's really changed much (if at all) but I don't think he's diverting attention by showing support for Ronda.
No, I meant even bringing up weed when his problem drug in the past was coke. Ah well. We'll see.

dinosaurs_feature.jpg

He fights dinosaurs. Guys a fragment of their former self. Look at their age. Jones cannot even stop most fights. He wins boring decisions.

Your arguments are all over the place, it's clearly just a case of you disliking the guy. How can you highlight his decision victories as a negative while saying Cruz and GSP are greater fighters?
I'm a huge fan of both guys btw.

He cleaned out his division completely bar Rumble, was about to fight him though, so you can't slander him for the opposition, he never ducked anyone.

Last edited:

dinosaurs_feature.jpg

You must have missed almost all of this fights. That's alright. Mma isn't for everyone.

Back