Jon Jones feeling positive, has a message for "people who love to kick a person while they're down"

Hmm.. What was it again that Jones tweeted when Rumble knocked out Gustafsson..

Pride rules are better.

Its nice to see that with all Jones has gone through, hitting a pregnant woman, wrapping a Bently around a pole, getting busted for drugs, knocking up multiple broads, getting kicked out of the UFC, and overall being a disgrace to the sport of MMA, his ego has remained untarnished.

That horrible marijauana addiction will be ruining his life again in no time. Nobody survives marijuana addiction

Ronda lost a couple of fights, Bones is a dbag criminal and cheater. Screw him.

Hes gonna lose. He looked like crap vs OSP.

Here's my positive message to you, Jon. Don't do drugs and hit pregnant women with your car.

So Jones was burning in HS, but was ratting out others for doing the same thing?

Stay classy bones

I read it as 'Jon Jones tests positive'.

Who's down? She made 3 + million in 40 seconds and doesnt have to work another day in her life!

Man up Jonny boy

Don't get it.

He says he's been "blazing since high school", but also said in an old interview, “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

Is the guy just a pathological liar?

Jones is right.
One should not kick a person while they're down.
One should poke their eyes while they're up.

Back