Media Jon Jones CHASING down a robber with a SHOTGUN at his home

Anybody know NM law with duty to retreat and stand your ground? Pretty sure chasing someone thats running away including leaving your property with your firearm ain't legal in many states

To bad for the dude who tried to rob when he catches that Kevin Peterson to the back.

Just another video Jon takes of himself showing him to be an upstanding, law abiding hero instead of what he actually is-a reckless criminal who terrorizes the town with his crimes.

Was that Izzy?

JJ is obviously friends with robbers... the judges who kept him from a draw with Thiago Santos and a L vs Reyes

Anybody know NM law with duty to retreat and stand your ground? Pretty sure chasing someone thats running away including leaving your property with your firearm ain't legal in many states
you can chase a home invader off your property anywhere in the country wtf

Jones isn't very smart lol If he would have shot and killed this person this far outside of his property he would have been charged with murder. The behavior of a steroid and cocaine abuser.
but he didn't...

How do you know what GOATs need?

Personally, I think chasing someone with a shotgun at night, in socks with no pants on is still saner than voting or campaigning for Donald Trump. Both are crazy but at least there is merit in chasing someone with a shotgun at night in socks, than voting for trump.

Also there are a lot of small d1ck trump voters who think voting for trump makes themselves, their master or America alpha. It is little d1ck syndrome and many Trump supporters and fans vote for him out of this insecurity similar to what you claim jones is supposedly doing.

This is the reason people why people call you a moron.

At that point the guy is no longer a threat. It's not worth continuing the situation by chasing the guy. Yes it would be satisfying to plug the dirtbag in the back or beat his ass, but what if the guy is armed and turns around and opens fire? John is not ready to get off a shot one-handed with a flashlight in his hand. Better to just let him go and diffuse the situation. Legal gun owner, competitive shooter, #2A supporter here too.

It's the united states, getting a gun there is easier than getting liquor

Ironically I had many first time gun buyers tell me how frustrating and time consuming the process was this year. Then they have a gun and no practical experience shooting forget about self-defense scenarios and can't find any ammo. Gun laws only apply to honest people.

It did look like a kid though.

These USADA comments are hilarious.

It's not in a sanctioned cage match, if he's legally allowed to own a shotgun, he should be allowed to use it to protect his property imo. I'd assume Smith would've too if he had a chance to grab one himself.

My hero, my role model, my champ!
LOL, just kidding. Jones was going after that bum's coke stash.

Wondering what sherdogger it was trying to plant drugs and peds in his car again? oh well Jon probably gets this at least twice a month

Back