Media Jon Jones CHASING down a robber with a SHOTGUN at his home

Anybody know NM law with duty to retreat and stand your ground? Pretty sure chasing someone thats running away including leaving your property with your firearm ain't legal in many states
lol what?

Anybody know NM law with duty to retreat and stand your ground? Pretty sure chasing someone thats running away including leaving your property with your firearm ain't legal in many states
Proof that he left his property? Also, it's legal to carry around a shotgun just about anywhere, especially NM. You can legally carry a loaded firearm (rifle and/or handgun) without a permit there.

I remember the Anthony Smith thread, where everyone called Jon a psychopath who would have murdered the guy for the thrills. Yet here he had the chance and didn't do it.

Strange.

Reactions: Goh
Crack heads do this shit all the time. You just need to keep your doors locked. They dont waste time trying to break in.
I've dealt with burglars already. Easy to hop over un my back yard do to the location. Got a fence put up and some security cams. Seems to be working. Want to leave though.

Well dont live in a flat .
Way more break ins and robbery
Depends on the flat. I lived on the 10th floor of a small apartment with an intercom door. You're really pushing your luck breaking in to find nothing of value then running down a flight of steps or waiting for an elevator. lol

Sherdog never ceases to amaze me. Anthony Smith gets burglarized and Sherdog actually shows sympathy.

Jon confronts and chases off an intruder and he gets shit on like this is a joke or make believe.

Contrary to what Sherdog believes Jon isn't a felon.

Now take a person like Gus or Bas who have done actually prison time and we have a totally different story.
If Jon jones wasn't rich and famous he probably would of already dealt with prison time lets be real

"At least be able to outrun your victim"

I don't think the odds of running into a professional athlete are high..

Back