Media Jon Jones CHASING down a robber with a SHOTGUN at his home

Tfw if the races of the two parties were reversed it would be on the news and Jones would potentially be labeled a racist :D

i dislike Jones but he's protecting his home and I aint hating.

he's a man who lives and breathes fighting, you really surprised he runs outside with a gun?

he did not do anything too crazy based on the video alone.

Sherdog never ceases to amaze me. Anthony Smith gets burglarized and Sherdog actually shows sympathy.

Jon confronts and chases off an intruder and he gets shit on like this is a joke or make believe.

Contrary to what Sherdog believes Jon isn't a felon.

Now take a person like Gus or Bas who have done actually prison time and we have a totally different story.

I think no matter how hard some fighters try, they will get hated on. Welcome to the world of Khabib and Conor.

Surprised the guy didn't run off when he heard the dogs lol. Can't believe he stuck around even have the dogs were going crazy...he's lucky Jones didn't sick his dog on him.

It's hard for me to understand. John had a clear wounding shot and didn't take it. Maybe he truly is the GOAT?

Anybody know NM law with duty to retreat and stand your ground? Pretty sure chasing someone thats running away including leaving your property with your firearm ain't legal in many states

Wow you're really gonna go to bat for a fuckin criminal. Loser

Wouldn’t be surprised if this was a fake set up TBH. An attempt to distract from his recent comments about his legacy being superior to Khabib’s

Maybe he should invest in a bigger garage next time or buy less cars.
His 3 car garage is his home gym. He does have a few cars though. He should simply lock them.
If I had that kink of money, I would have a min of a few acres out of the city. Fenced in so the dogs could roam free of course.

Where's the part were something happens? All i see in OP is a parking lot for 2 minutes...

Surprised the guy didn't run off when he heard the dogs lol. Can't believe he stuck around even have the dogs were going crazy...he's lucky Jones didn't sick his dog on him.
Honestly that was what I was thinking. I got 2 dobermans for a reason. They're the vanguard. I would've let them out the door first first.

Jones isn't very smart lol If he would have shot and killed this person this far outside of his property he would have been charged with murder. The behavior of a steroid and cocaine abuser.
100%.

Back