Media Jon Jones CHASING down a robber with a SHOTGUN at his home

Sherdog never ceases to amaze me. Anthony Smith gets burglarized and Sherdog actually shows sympathy.

Jon confronts and chases off an intruder and he gets shit on like this is a joke or make believe.

Jon can legally own firearms? huh
Contrary to what Sherdog believes Jon isn't a felon.

Now take a person like Gus or Bas who have done actually prison time and we have a totally different story.

Jones isn't very smart lol If he would have shot and killed this person this far outside of his property he would have been charged with murder. The behavior of a steroid and cocaine abuser.
Bro Jon literally said in a Twitter post he's not dumb enough to shoot a retreating person

He should probably lock his car.
And not chase people off his property with a gun. Losing a few items isn't as bad as losing your freedom for murder. Stand your ground means you can defend your home or your property if you feel threatended. The guy was running away. And he pursued him with a shotgun.

Look I've been in the same situation as Jon. But when the guy turned and ran off the property I didn't keep pursuing because I knew the law in my area. Jon should hire security. And lock his doors.

Maybe he should invest in a bigger garage next time or buy less cars.
He needs all the cars because they keep getting impounded when he drives without a license.

And he can't afford a bigger garage because of all the legal fees.

It's not Jon's fault. Cut him some slack.

Jones must have one of them top of the line rings, because on mine I’d still be waiting for it to pull up camera. And how many people actually check when the ring goes off? And why was it recording so long before the guy came into the picture? Mine usually starts recording once it’s triggered? Meaning the guy would have already been into the view of the screen when it started recording.
Jesus Jon, this is so obviously staged. I hope they catch “the guy” (Greg Jackson) trying to help Jon get some fans.

Exactly.

Colby is an ass, but at least, he's having fun.

Jon Jones wants to look alpha, probably because he has a small penis (too much PEDs?) and want to compensate for something. He looks like a fucking clown doing that. It's sad, really.

GOATs don't need that shit.
The GSPs and Fedors don't wave around their 10" cocks, because they already proved to the World that they were the best/toughest S.O.B.s ever.

How do you know what GOATs need?

Personally, I think chasing someone with a shotgun at night, in socks with no pants on is still saner than voting or campaigning for Donald Trump. Both are crazy but at least there is merit in chasing someone with a shotgun at night in socks, than voting for trump.

Also there are a lot of small d1ck trump voters who think voting for trump makes themselves, their master or America alpha. It is little d1ck syndrome and many Trump supporters and fans vote for him out of this insecurity similar to what you claim jones is supposedly doing.

How do you know what GOATs need?

Personally, I think chasing someone with a shotgun at night, in socks with no pants on is still saner than voting or campaigning for Donald Trump. Both are crazy but at least there is merit in chasing someone with a shotgun at night in socks, than voting for trump.

Also there are a lot of small d1ck trump voters who think voting for trump makes themselves, their master or America alpha. It is little d1ck syndrome and many Trump supporters and fans vote for him out of this insecurity similar to what you claim jones is supposedly doing.

Jones will probably vote for Trump, then I guess.
But this video is fake as hell, as fake as all the other videos he recently posted to look like "The Shit".

sO WHAT BRAIN DEAD THIEF WOULD WAIT FOR THE GARAGE DOOR TO OPEN A FULL TWO FT BEFORE RUNNIG OFF

Exactly.

Colby is an ass, but at least, he's having fun.

Jon Jones wants to look alpha, probably because he has a small penis (too much PEDs?) and want to compensate for something. He looks like a fucking clown doing that. It's sad, really.

GOATs don't need that shit.
The GSPs and Fedors don't wave around their 10" cocks, because they already proved to the World that they were the best/toughest S.O.B.s ever.
hey champ genius, peds dont make your dick small. FFS.

Jones must have one of them top of the line rings, because on mine I’d still be waiting for it to pull up camera. And how many people actually check when the ring goes off? And why was it recording so long before the guy came into the picture? Mine usually starts recording once it’s triggered? Meaning the guy would have already been into the view of the screen when it started recording.
Jesus Jon, this is so obviously staged. I hope they catch “the guy” (Greg Jackson) trying to help Jon get some fans.

once triggered, it automatically captures the first 3-5 seconds before it got triggered. not sure why yours doesnt.

He needs to get invisible fencing for that trained K9 "Dutch" he is always showing off on Instagram, let that dog patrol outside.

This just happened I guess? Good for Jon / good on his dog too.

Sherdog never ceases to amaze me. Anthony Smith gets burglarized and Sherdog actually shows sympathy.

Jon confronts and chases off an intruder and he gets shit on like this is a joke or make believe.

Contrary to what Sherdog believes Jon isn't a felon.

Now take a person like Gus or Bas who have done actually prison time and we have a totally different story.
this .....Sherdog double standards makes me sick

Back