News Jon Jones Arrested For Domestic Violence (BREAKING NEWS)

Someone please explain what this means. Thanks.

med_1542138698_image.jpg

The official result says fight with dc is a NC and you think you have an argument? Lol ok
The official written language in the arbitration says he didn’t intentionally engage in a doping scheme for that fight or have a competitive advantage. Or are we just picking and choosing what is relevant?

Was his fiance with him in Vegas?

If not, the charge of domestic violence could have only been pressed by a girlfriend or hooker.

Not till he gets that big money fight he’s been lookin for… taking half of that money as opposed to leaving now n taking half of whatever is left over after all those expensive mountains of cocaine prolly doesnt leave her with much

oh wait he’s prolly not married to her anyway

You know what? I think she’s been his fiancé for like the last decade… even after 3 kids.

The official written language in the arbitration says he didn’t intentionally engage in a doping scheme for that fight or have a competitive advantage. Or are we just picking and choosing what is relevant?
That’s literally what you are doing good sir. Most relevant measure is end result: fight declared a No Contest due to Jones using drugs!

That’s literally what you are doing good sir. Most relevant measure is end result: fight declared a No Contest due to Jones using drugs!
You realize the NC has nothing to do with intent, amount or advantage? It was solely because he had the substance in his system. You know that. It doesn’t address my point at all. The arbitration language does more. It’s more relevant.

Hooker looked good….

You realize the NC has nothing to do with intent, amount or advantage? It was solely because he had the substance in his system. You know that. It doesn’t address my point at all. The arbitration language does more. It’s more relevant.

Hooker looked good….
I am sorry I always read it as “NC- PED Use” not as “NC- with no intent, advantage or amount of foreign substance” all the time

I am sorry I always read it as “NC- PED Use” not as “NC- with no intent, advantage or amount of foreign substance” all the time
The CSAC just call it a no-contest. How you interpret it isn’t really relevant.

I can’t wait for jons bloated face mug shot

also Jones probably won’t marry her because he’s thinking if they split now she won’t get half of his earnings over the years. Makes no sense how they have been engaged for like a decade.

little does Jon know a judge can still fuck him in the ass if they do split.

Back