News Jon Jones Arrested For Domestic Violence (BREAKING NEWS)

Not picking a fight, just amazed even you aren’t supporting Jones today. You forget he has a GOAT legal team and will get away with this too.

back to your point: You have consistently said Jones is not a cheat and pulsing exemption was not just creative technicalities used to let Bones be Bones.
I have consistently said jones wasn’t engaged in a doping scheme leading up to the DC2 fight or the Gus fight (or fights after) and I said the pulsing exemption applies to everyone and is part of the official policy.

I’ve never said jones isn’t a fuckup or is a great guy. I also don’t get too invested in fighters public personalities or lives. We don’t know them. Too many people have been beloved only to be giant douchebags or fuckups themselves.

So you are excusing a world class fighter for beating his wife who is completely defenseless against him, I get it that you think it's okay to beat women.

Tell you something that should be common knowledge, but unfortunately on today's society it's not. Never get involved in someone's relationship or make judgements about it. You absolutely never know what the hell is actually going on. Although, Jones for sure needs to get sober and stay though.

I have consistently said jones wasn’t engaged in a doping scheme leading up to the DC2 fight or the Gus fight (or fights after) and I said the pulsing exemption applies to everyone and is part of the official policy.

I’ve never said jones isn’t a fuckup or is a great guy. I also don’t get too invested in fighters public personalities or lives. We don’t know them. Too many people have been beloved only to be giant douchebags or fuckups themselves.
I think a lot of Sherdoggers forget that we don't actually know these people lol

I'm sure there are guys everyone considers to be likable and good people who aren't behind the scenes and vice versa

was my post removed? wtf.

Probably beat a stripper up in a car aka CHRIS BROWN style. 1st round KO for jon.

This is more like you. Saying he wasn’t doping even though he was and one of those fights still stands as a NC, officially!

So it's not ok to say he's a fucking cunt?
You can for sure call him that for what he's done and the fact he should have known better than to drink again or whatever he was doing- but what I'm saying is there's a chance it took two to tango and there could be more to the story on her end as well. Dudes with a lot to lose like Jones don't just start being violent and tampering with vehicles over nothing- even when they're drunk.

This is more like you. Saying he wasn’t doping even though he was and one of those fights still stands as a NC, officially!
He was clean 3 weeks before the fight and had traces of a long term metabolite the day before the fight. Yeah, I stand by what I said, and you have no counter and never have. But you’ll say he was cycling tbol in those 3 weeks because……well just because.

Enjoy the fights old timer.

Someone please explain what this means. Thanks.

Maybe Jones or someone pulled a Goldberg on the car with no witnesses other than the alleged victim.

zlyw0G.gif

Goldberg-anim.gif

PUk2edbQ-600x338.gif

Testing the blood left behind.

He was clean 3 weeks before the fight and had traces of a long term metabolite the day before the fight. Yeah, I stand by what I said, and you have no counter and never have. But you’ll say he was cycling tbol in those 3 weeks because……well just because.

Enjoy the fights old timer.
The official result says fight with dc is a NC and you think you have an argument? Lol ok

You can for sure call him that for what he's done and the fact he should have known better than to drink again or whatever he was doing- but what I'm saying is there's a chance it took two to tango and there could be more to the story on her end as well. Dudes with a lot to lose like Jones don't just start being violent and tampering with vehicles over nothing- even when they're drunk.
His bail was 8k, whatever he did couldn't have been that insanely bad

I don't think Jon is a truly evil person, I think he has a substance abuse problem and needs to get sober

Back