• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones and Tom Aspinall Come Face To Face For First Time Ever And..

It's kind of odd because Jones looks like he has been retired for 10 years.

Jones will not fight him or anyone that has a really good chance of beating him.

Nothing is certain. But I personally think this fight will happen and at the end of the year at MSG and that will be Jones retirement fight.

I think he really wanted to do it vs Stipe at MSG last year but it didn't fall into place. I think he fights Stipe this summer and then a quicker turn around vs Tom in Nov/Dec.

Don’t pretend that your man crush wasn’t juicing which caused his fight to be ruled an NC and his title to be stripped.
If you wanna live in a false reality go ahead, but you can’t make the rest of us do it.
I mean I've always said he can't be the goat because of peds. But that doesn't magically turn decision wins into losses.

Dodging?
So Tyson Fury who has a match scheduled vs Usyk... is ducking Joshua because he won't fight him right this second.

You are all fake fans to this sport. You all are all about "what have you done for me lately"

Tom is on a 2 fight win streak.

Jon is the GOAT get over it kid

Jones is the GOAT* no doubt.

But 2024 Jones is not > Aspinal.

His time has passed. He knows it and knows fighting Tom and losing will be devastating to his legacy while barely making him much money.

Just not worth the risk.

Tom has beaten 4 of the current HW top 10 while Jon has beaten one, and neither of them beat the actual champ for the belt.

Not sure what makes Tom a fake champ but Jones a legit one. Tom would also be favoured over Jones at this stage in their respective careers with Jones being older, much less active, and having spent the majority of his career in a lower weight class.
Current HWs are bums

Conor might be fighting sooner than Jones, and that says something.

Cold is certainly one way to describe it.

Words that spring to my mind are defensive, rattled, shook, insecure.

Like a small animal lashing out in fear. Aspinall was chill, Jones was aggressive and his hackles were raised because he felt threatened.

Imagine being a random guy on a internet forum, hiding behind a nickname, calling a fighter like Jon Jones insecure..

This fight makes absolutely sens
It's obvious that Jone is scared

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back