Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

he's never going to jail for this stuff. there is no one to press charges.

cops: it looks like he hit her
jones: i didn't
GF: he didn't hit me, my lips are dry / i bit my lip / i'm clumsy / they were dry its summer in vegas.
kids: he didn't hit her

judge: ok case dismissed

with the cop car thing he should. that's a dumb charge anyway. a felony for head butting a cop car?? come on. that means you could legit be put in a real prison for it lol
plus dana never said he wouldn't allow anyone who head butts a cop car to fight in the UFC. that was specific to domestic abuse

It was at some sort of business or entrepreneurs conference where he gave a speech basically pitching UFC as a good business model. I can’t for the life of me find this speech.
Maybe someone else will...
Domestic violence has to have consequences on your job too, i hope the UFC will no longer accept such behavior.

she'd surely get child support and when you get child support from a rich athlete there is enough to "maintain the lifestyle your children are used to" which most mothers don't spend 100% on the kids and leave enough for a nice car, shoes, handbags, plastic surgery, vacations, etc

for some reason i'd think the kids are brainwashed too. Jones runs things in the house most likely. they'd probably side with jones.

Jones needs prison time and forced long term drug rehab with mandatory drug tests post parole with positive tests sending him back inside.

Unfortunately, with his financial resources and likely uncooperative victim this won’t be the result.

Imagine getting away with all the utter shit this scumbag has done, then going to jail because you headbutted a car.

Fucking idiot.

That would be funny.

with the cop car thing he should. that's a dumb charge anyway. a felony for head butting a cop car?? come on. that means you could legit be put in a real prison for it lol

Stealing or damaging government property, or killing or injuring government employees (including service animals) usually carries that kind of charge.

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." This guy's got a lot of demons man......a lot of demons.

I used to feel bad for this girl but she's a fucking retard, full stop.
SHe's tolerated him having kids with other women and not taking care of them or acknowledging them, has tolerated his stupid, reckless behavior that could get him or others killed, driving drunk, being a drug and alcohol addict around their children, and now she's running cover for him getting physical with her.

Just a dumb fucking person. Not saying "She deserves this" but jesus christ, how many red flags do you need to see????
They're not even married right? Jesus.

I mean, she's probably getting gas-lit by Jon on the regular, and probably terrified of what will happen if she tries to leave, if her response to this situation is any indication. I'm not saying you don't have a point, because clearly she needs to get out of this relationship. But, psychologically, i'd also say it's not quite that simple.

tren and dbol rage. look at the water retention of the face and the yellow eyes. go get some liver protection jon

edit: add alcohol and a nagging female on that = chaos

The illegal head butt (mofo stays cheating!) to the police vehicle is an open-and-shut case.

In some states, they don't need the injured partner/spouse to proceed with charges. With evidence (people saw the injury), the state/municipal prosecutors can pursue charges themselves.

Honestly I feel sorry for his team and family, The hall of fame induction should had been his turning point of his personal life and career. Instead it become a nightmare and another sign his not ready to take the spot light again.

Like people mention before if UFC cuts him his going to find work some where else easily, and people will watch him fight.

Jon Jones 6’6” confirmed.
jon-jones-mugshot-2020-750-750x370.jpg

he's never going to jail for this stuff. there is no one to press charges.

cops: it looks like he hit her
jones: i didn't
GF: he didn't hit me, my lips are dry / i bit my lip / i'm clumsy / they were dry its summer in vegas.
kids: he didn't hit her

judge: ok case dismissed

Sad as it sounds, a lot of cases of end up like this because of victims not testifying

He used to be a good looking man, sad to see. Looks like his girl enables his behavior.

i think that's true. i'm guessing she stays with him because he's the father to her kids, and he makes lots of money. but at a certain point, someone has to have enough respect for themselves not to accept this behavior.

Back