Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

that was pretty dark. Dana has said that if a UFC fighter is found to be guilty of domestic violence they would never fight in his promotion again, let’s see if that holds up.
This is an instance, where one should post the tape of that quote of Dana all over twitter, so that he's forced to kick Jon out of the UFC.
Beating a woman up is just an incredibly awful and fucked up thing to do, particularly if you're a 250+ pounds pro fighter.
She might very well be traumatized for life.
Don't get me started on the children...

wowwwwwww it actually seems really bad especially that last bit
<{katwhu}>
I cant beleive im saying this but cut him

Bellator will be waitin with open arms… with that being said Jon Jones will headline a PPV for his next fight against who ever he wants!

What about him? Stay on topic - this is about Jones.

Look what I was responding to old Mir. Someone said Dana claimed anyone convicted of hitting a woman wouldnt fight for the ufc. Insinuating Jon is fucked if convicted but my question was isnt hardy a convicted woman beater?

Dude is going to be dead or serving a major prison sentence within 5 years of the end of his MMA career.
I am pretty sure...that if all this is true, that this is the end of his MMA career. I mean he is now a wife beater....and by the looks of that mug shot...he was doing more than just drinking. The man is a fucking sociopath and a clown he needs to be forgotten for good.

If it is drugs and alcohol, quitting those would probably save him.

She stays because he is waay out of her league, if she was married to some normal bum she would have been gone years ago

yeah right. every trashy abusive couple stay together years beyond the expiration date. money rarely has anything to do with it

Wow dry lips.. smh can't imagine what this woman went through. She seems to not want to get him in trouble even after he beat her and there was blood everywhere.

Back