Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

I used to feel bad for this girl but she's a fucking retard, full stop.
SHe's tolerated him having kids with other women and not taking care of them or acknowledging them, has tolerated his stupid, reckless behavior that could get him or others killed, driving drunk, being a drug and alcohol addict around their children, and now she's running cover for him getting physical with her.

Just a dumb fucking person. Not saying "She deserves this" but jesus christ, how many red flags do you need to see????
They're not even married right? Jesus.
He has probably threatened her to never go against him, in these issues of law. Not the first time deep fear makes somebody look stupid.

Let's see if Uncle Dana has the balls to hold him accountable this time.

yeah right. every trashy abusive couple stay together years beyond the expiration date. money rarely has anything to do with it
You dont know and i dont know so we can only speculate, but my guess would be that women are more likely to stay with high status guys than some normal dude if they for example cheat

I'm out of the loop but the only question that matters is what does his girlfriend actually think of him? It seems a bit odd that she's still with him after all those years.

as someone said above. She likes the celeb status and millionaire lifestyle. she doesn't have to work. if she leaves him she's not getting a dime. jones is too smart to get married and sign a contract.

Maybe the guy has brain damage and his aggression stems from that? Or roods? In any case, rather than jail he needs help. And his wife protection from him

that was pretty dark. Dana has said that if a UFC fighter is found to be guilty of domestic violence they would never fight in his promotion again, let’s see if that holds up.
he won't be found guilty. it will never go to trial. he is rich and can afford good lawyers. he'll plead down to something else and get off easy.

You dont know and i dont know so we can only speculate, but my guess would be that women are more likely to stay with high status guys than some normal dude if they for example cheat

are they married or nah? cause that'd be a huge factor. not married she just gets child support. married she can get alimony and child support and be a jobless millionaire.

he won't be found guilty. it will never go to trial. he is rich and can afford good lawyers. he'll plead down to something else and get off easy.

His battered wife probably wont testify either.

This is an instance, where one should post the tape of that quote of Dana all over twitter, so that he's forced to kick Jon out of the UFC.
Beating a woman up is just an incredibly awful and fucked up thing to do, particularly if you're a 250+ pounds pro fighter.
She might very well be traumatized for life.
Don't get me started on the children...
It was at some sort of business or entrepreneurs conference where he gave a speech basically pitching UFC as a good business model. I can’t for the life of me find this speech.

with the cop car thing he should. that's a dumb charge anyway. a felony for head butting a cop car?? come on. that means you could legit be put in a real prison for it lol

as someone said above. She likes the celeb status and millionaire lifestyle. she doesn't have to work. if she leaves him she's not getting a dime. jones is too smart to get married and sign a contract.
she'd surely get child support and when you get child support from a rich athlete there is enough to "maintain the lifestyle your children are used to" which most mothers don't spend 100% on the kids and leave enough for a nice car, shoes, handbags, plastic surgery, vacations, etc

Jon Jones is what a martial artist should be

Some people would be very upset with even joking like that.

He isn't even a proper criminal.

They aren't married, but child support at his level would amount to about $120,000-$150,000 or more per year.

Plus she would be a perfect candidate for palimony (shack-job alimony).

Last edited:
Back